摩登家庭第六季 第220期:父亲怎能收儿女的钱(在线收听

 I just -- I guess I'm just more into the chase right now. You know, like, the fun. I'm just not looking for anything serious. 我只是,我想我更喜欢追求的过程。你知道的,那种乐趣。我还不想开始认真的恋爱关系。

Well, it's good you know what you want -- Before anyone got hurt. 你知道想要什么,这很好...在大家都没受伤害之前。
Yeah. 是啊。
Thanks. 谢谢。
Of course I have the receipt. Ow!...Kay, what if I didn't? 我当然有收据了。要是没有怎么办?
Oh, there she is! Okay, everybody, I want to make a toast! 她来了!各位,让我们举起酒杯!
Oh, any excuse. 又找借口喝酒。
To my brilliant daughter...So, not you. 敬我才华横溢的女儿...不是你。
who worked for 12 years to get into Caltech, the most prestigious college -- 努力了12年终于考进加州理工大学,最有威望的学院...
Mom, it's really not a big deal. 妈妈,真的没什么大不了的。
Oh, honey, wait, wait, wait -- you said yourself it's the best scientist school in the country. 亲爱的,等等等等,你自己说过的那是全国最好的科学家学校。
Well, I most definitely did not use those words. 我绝对没有用那些字眼。
Congratulations, Alex. 恭喜你,艾丽克斯。
We expect great things from you -- unlike some of the other children in this family. 我们相信你会有很大的成就...不像这个家里的某些其他孩子。
Well, I snagged a doctor, so she must be talking about you. 我钓到了一个医生,所以她一定是在说你。
I'm very proud of you. 我非常为你自豪。
Okay, well, I haven't even decided. 行了,我还没做决定呢。
I still might go to my safety school. 我还是可能去上我的保底学校。
Great. Now this. 这下可好。
If she goes to the other place, it's even more expensive. 要是她决定上另外那所大学,学费会更高。
It's not gonna happen. Please. She's just trying to punish me. And don't worry about the money. I got my bonus. 不会的,拜托。她只是在惩罚我。而且别担心钱的事,有我的奖金呢。
Yeah. 是啊。
Wait. What? What did you do? 慢着,怎么了?你做了什么?
Did you pay back my dad? Please, please, please. 你还钱给我爸了吗?拜托你说是的。
No, no, no. - Yes, I did. Not that it changed anything. 不是吧。-是的,我还了。但并没有改变什么。
Okay, don't be mad at Phil. He's not the bad guy here. He is. 好了,别生菲尔的气。他不是这里的恶人,他才是。
Look at him, sitting over there like he's the king of the world. 瞧瞧他,坐在那里,好像他是全世界的国王似的。
What father takes money from his own children? 什么样的父亲会收儿女的钱啊?
Not like he needs it. He lives in this palace. 他又不需要,他住在这个宫殿里。
Meanwhile, our whole family's sharing a bathroom the size of his closet. I know. I've paced it out. 而我们全家人共用一间跟他家衣橱一样大的卫生间。我知道,我用脚量过的。
Okay, what about me? 好吧,那我呢?
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471320.html