摩登家庭第六季 第222期:欲戴王冠必承其重(在线收听) |
'cause if I don't, I'll regret it my whole life. I know, I know. 因为如果我不去,我会后悔一辈子。是的,是的。 Yeah, that's part of it. Let's take a ride. Want to show you something. 是的,那是一部分原因。我带你去兜个风,有些东西要让你看看。
You're not gonna drive me into a bad neighborhood to show me how lucky I am, are you? 你不是要带我去贫民区让我看看自己有多幸运吧?
Well, I would still have my money if she hadn't tricked Mitchell. 要不是她耍了米奇尔,我也不会失去我的钱。
Oh, and it's a shame you don't, Cam. 'cause then you could buy another one of those coats. 你的钱没了真是太糟了啊,小卡。不然你就可以再买一件那样的大衣了。
Well, I didn't get anything I wanted! Jay didn't even like the world's most perfect grill. Come on! 我没得到任何我想要的东西!杰都不喜欢那台世界上最完美的烧烤架。不是吧!
The family needs a leader, and I can't do it forever. You can handle it. 这个家庭需要一个领导,而我没法永远做那个领导。你能胜任的。
Do I have to? 我一定要吗?
Heavy hangs the head. 欲戴王冠,必承其重。
You know, college might not be such a big, scary place if I drove up the first -- 大学可能并不会那么可怕,要是我能开着...
Not gonna happen. - Okay. 别做梦了。-好吧。
Your brother's in a bit of a spot money-wise, and I don't want to embarrass him, so how about if I say I'm giving you both a gift? 你弟弟现在财务上有点紧张,我不想让他难堪,所以要不就说是我送你们两个每人一份礼物?
That way, he doesn't feel like a charity case. 那样他就不会觉得自己是被同情的对象了。
Well, if it's to help Mitchell...-Thank you, honey. 如果是为了帮米奇尔的话...-谢了,乖女儿。
S-still s-so cold. 还是好冷。
M-maybe some coffee would warm us up. 也许喝点咖啡会暖和些。
You have a problem. 你上瘾了吧。
So, listen, how about if I say I'm giving you both a gift? That way, your sister -- 听着,要不就说是我送你们两个每人一份礼物?那样你姐姐就...
We'll take it. 我们收下了。
Yeah. 是的。
Lily, we can get the hats. 莉莉,我们可以去买帽子了。
Yeah! 好耶!
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471322.html |