摩登家庭第六季 第224期:住在雕塑对面(在线收听

 Great house, huh? And you can't beat the location, mainly 'cause I live right there. 房子很棒吧?地理位置没的说主要因为我就住在那。

We love the house. 我们很喜欢这房子。
Great! 太好了!
But I could never live across the street from that pornographic statue. 但我没法住在那座色情雕塑对面。
I never noticed it. 我还真没注意到。
Yeah. 是啊。
You could see it from inside when you look out the window. 你在屋里透过窗户就能看到。
Oh, I didn't -- uh, are you talking about that one? 我没有,你是说那个吗?
It's quite large. 真的很"大"。
I'll take your word for it. 我相信你。
I've had this listing for two months, and I can't move it because of the statue across the street. 这栋房子已经挂牌两个月了,但因为街对面那座雕塑一直卖不出去。
It's called "Marble with Wood," and let's just say it's made entirely of marble. 雕塑名叫《大理石和"硬木"》,这么说吧,雕塑完全是大理石做的。
We've got to do something about this. It's obscene. 我们得想点办法,真的太淫秽了。
That's what they said about "The Catcher in the Rye" when it first came out. 《麦田守望者》刚出版的时候人们也都那么说。
You're not helping. 你这是帮倒忙。
Why don't we just knock on the door and talk to him? 我们何不直接去敲那家的门跟主人谈呢?
I tried. - Yeah, the guy's a jerk. 我试过了。-那家伙是个混蛋。
I told him how much it bothered us. It only seemed to please him. 我跟他说这对我们造成了多大的困扰。结果他好像很高兴。
I'm not gonna lie -- It makes me feel bad about my body. 我说实话...那雕塑让我对我的身材很不自信。
I don't feel comfortable letting my kids play out here. 这害得我不放心让我的孩子在外面玩。
Our kids. - Paul, please. 是我们的孩子。-保罗,拜托。
Art is subjective. Some people would love this. 艺术是主观的,总有人会喜欢这种。
Hey what are you guys talking about? 你们在聊什么呢?
Here they come. 他们来了。
The statue. 那座雕塑。
Ohh, God, we hate that thing. 天呐,我们也很讨厌那玩意儿。
You do? 真的吗?
Yeah. I didn't make my money to move to a neighborhood where they put something like that on the street. 当然了。我拼命赚钱可不是为了搬来街上有这种雕塑的社区。
Porn belongs on a big screen in the bedroom or your phone in the bathroom. 色情作品应该在卧室的大电视里播放或是浴室里的手机上。
Kids, go play. 孩子们,去玩。
Well...what are you gonna do? 要怎么办呢?
Well...guess we'll just get used to ignoring it. 这个嘛...看来我们只能习惯无视它了。
I just wish he was more concerned - with being a better neighbor. - Yeah. 真希望他能做个-更好的邻居。-是啊。
Amen to that. 阿门。
Yeah. 嗯。
Hey, we were just about to grab dinner. You guys want to join us? 我们正要去吃晚餐。你们想一起吗?
What's that? 什么?
I said, you guys want to go to dinner? 我说你们想去吃晚餐吗?
How's that? 怎么样?
If you guys don't want to, that's fine. 如果你们不想去,那也没关系。
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. - Oh, no, no, no. - No, no, no. - No. 不不不不。-不。-不不 -不。
A-are you saying no? 你们是说不吗?
You know what? Mm...- Sure, why not? - Of course. 知道吗。-当然行啦。-是啊。
All right! Great! - Great! 好!-真棒!
Yeah. - We'll meet you out front. 15. I'll drive. 嗯。-15分钟后门口见 我开车。
Oh, Claire, just so our outfits don't clash, I'll be wearing lizard. 克莱尔,以防我们撞衫我要穿蜥蜴纹哦。
Ah, shoot. Well, I'll find something. 该死,我找件别的衣服。
Okay. 好。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471324.html