摩登家庭第六季 第231期:紧张局面一触即发(在线收听

 The tension was building...Could somebody please take these fries before I eat them all?...and emotions were running high. 紧张局面一触即发...谁能在我吃光这些薯条之前把它们拿走?...情绪逐渐高涨。

Um, so, Jay, I just, um I just wanted to say that whatever happens, it was, uh, r-really nice meeting you. 那个,杰,我想说,我想说不管待会儿怎么样我都很... 很高兴认识你。
Well, you too, Martin. 也很高兴认识你,马丁。
Uh, d-do -- wondering, I don't know, w-w-would you like to have dinner sometime or maybe hang out or, - or something like that? 我在想,那什么你,你愿不愿意改天一起吃个饭或者出去逛逛 或者,-之类的?
Oh, geez. You know what, I'm, I'm, I'm really, really flattered...Okay, I get it. 我的天。你知道吗?我,我,我真的受宠若惊...我明白了。
No, no, it's not. - No, no, I get it, totally. No, it's okay. I understand. Thank you very much! Good luck! 不,不是 -没事,我完全理解。真的没事,我懂的。非常感谢你 祝你好运
And just like that, Martin fell apart. 然后就这样,马丁崩溃了。
By the last frame, it was all up to Jay. 到了最后一格完全要看杰的发挥。
Okay, Jay, we only need six pins! 杰,我们只要再击倒六个球瓶就行了!
I don't think it's gonna be six, guys. 六个有多了,各位。
We won! We won! 我们赢了!我们赢了!
This is the fifth-happiest moment of my life! 这是我人生中第五幸福的时刻!
Adopting Lily, marrying Mitchell, high-school football championship, and sitting behind Sarah Jessica Parker at "Wicked." 收养莉莉,和米奇尔结婚,中学橄榄球赛冠军,看《魔法坏女巫》的时候坐在萨拉·杰茜卡·帕克后面。
All right! 来了!
Okay! Let's do this! Let's do this! Let's do this! I can't do this. 好!一起来,一起嗨,一起来嗨!我办不到。
Me either. Ah! We're almost 50! 我也不行。我们快50了!
The ride home, while less than a mile long, was interminable. 回家的路尽管距离不到一英里却如此地漫长。
Whatever bridges had been built were burned, like my fish was, which is why red wine was a -- 晚餐时建立起来的友谊都破碎了(烧糊了)就像我的鱼,所以说吃鱼配红酒也不是...
Hey, honey, you don't have to defend yourself. 亲爱的,你没必要为自己解释什么。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471331.html