摩登家庭第六季 第232期:女人分不清青红皂白(在线收听) |
When it comes to wine, this woman doesn't see color. She'll drink whatever's put in front of her. 只要一喝酒,这女人就分不清青红皂白。你在她面前放什么她都会喝。 Oh, great. They put lights on it. 这下好了。他们还打了灯光。
Stop the car. We have to tear that thing down. They're right. It's the only way. 停车。我们必须处理掉那东西,他们说得对。那是唯一的解决办法。
What? 啥?
Now you're talking! There's the girl that I occasionally have sex dreams about. 这才像话!这才是那个时不时出现在我春梦里的女孩。
Yeah, that's true. He told me. 对,那是真的,他告诉过我。
No, no, no. This is crazy. - Yes. 不,不,这太疯狂了。-说得对。
Don't do this. 别这么做。
How many months do you want to spend trying to fight through some bureaucratic red tape to get that thing taken down only to be told there's nothing we can do? 你还想再等多少个月去走那些政府的繁文缛节让他们把那玩意儿给拆掉,最后被告知我们什么也做不了?
Oh, no. 不。
Stay in the car. Stay in the car! 待在车上。待在车上!
What do we do? - Here, take that. Put it around. 我们怎么弄?-拿着这个。绕过去。
Through the loop. - Yeah, I do this. 穿个圈。-好,我来。
Tie it down. 系好了。
It's too short. I got to back the truck up. 不够长,我把车往后倒一点。
No! No! 不!不行!
Phil, what are you doing? Come on. Open the door. 菲尔,你在干嘛?赶紧的。开门。
I can't allow this to happen! - Come on, man. 我不能让这事发生!-拜托,伙计。
I'm a respected member of the community! I'm on bus benches! 我是这个社区里有头有脸的一份子!我的广告都登在公交车座上了!
You're such a boy scout! - Open the door. Open the door. 你也太守规矩了!-开门,快开门。
I want that thing gone as much as anyone, but not like this. 我想要拆掉那玩意儿的心跟你们一样,但不能以这种方式。
I'm gonna take this truck. I'm gonna go get some fro-yo. 我要把这辆卡车开走。我要去吃点酸奶冰淇淋。
I suggest you use the walk home to calm down. Once you have, you're gonna thank me. 我建议你们走回家,顺便冷静一下。一旦冷静下来,你们会感谢我的。
Phil. Oh, my god! You're going back...Thank you! 菲尔,老天,你在倒车...谢谢你!
I thought I was in drive! 我以为是前进挡!
Phil! Phil! 菲尔!菲尔!
We were awesome tonight, guys. Do you think we're good enough to take on the lesbians? 我们今晚太棒了,伙计们。你觉得我们可以挑战拉拉了吗?
Oh, god, no. 天呐,不能。
One more round on me. Good match, Martin. 我请大家再喝一轮。打得好,马丁。
You too, Jay. Congratulations. 你也是,杰,恭喜你。
Thanks. I hope I didn't throw off your game at all. 谢谢,希望我没有让你失去信心。
No. That's all me. I do that. I get ahead of myself. Create expectations, build them up. 不,都是我,我总是那样。我总会好高骛远。制造了期望,越堆越高。
Don't worry about me. I'm going to see a life coach. It is going to change everything. 不用担心我,我会去找个人生导师。一切都会改变。
Well, listen, I wasn't feeling great about myself tonight, and you helped get me out of that funk. 听着,今晚我的状态并不好,是你帮我摆脱了恐惧。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471332.html |