摩登家庭第六季 第236期:她是我第一任女友(在线收听

 She's my first girlfriend, really. 她是我第一个女朋友,真的。

This time tomorrow, she'll be in our living room, if we can fit her through the doorway. 明天这个时候,她就会在我们的客厅里,如果能顺利通过门廊的话。
Okay, I feel like I have to ask. 行了,我忍不住要问一问了。
Dad's about to buy a "Miss pac-man." 老爸想买个吃豆小姐游戏机。
Ms. What was our struggle for? 是女士,刚刚纠正你多久了?
And not just any "Ms. Pac-man," but an original 1982 fully reconditioned podium-style unit. 不是普通的吃豆女士游戏机,而是1982年原装修复的矮款。
With original coin return. They're even throwing in the stool. 带有原始的退币口。他们还送了凳子呢。
Come on! Oh, you know, you're right. It's stupid. Just be taking up space we need for things we actually use, like the piano -- oh, wait. 拜托!好吧,你是对的,是挺傻的。那会占据实用东西的空间比如那架钢琴,等等,是吗。
What's going on with you? 你怎么回事?
Oh, I have a throbbing headache. 我头疼得厉害。
It's making it hard to... 搞得我很难去...
Pretend that you're sick? Yeah, you just ate a bushel of cereal. 装病吗?是啊,你刚刚才吃了一大碗麦片。
Check the structural integrity of the trophy case, bitches, 'cause mama's bringing home some hardware! 检查一下奖牌盒有没有坏,小表砸们,因为老娘又要带点家伙什回来了!
Awards day at school -- The one day of the year Alex has some real swagger. 今天是学校颁奖日...一年中只有这天艾丽克斯会趾高气昂地走路。
Ironically, the one thing she's not good at. 讽刺的是,她非常不擅长这个。
When I say "Trophy," You say "Trophy"! Trophy! Trophy! Can I get a wha-what? 我说奖牌,你说奖牌!奖牌!奖牌!能给我点那什么吗?
What? 什么?
I always worried that Alex winning all those awards would bother Luke, and looks like it finally did. 我一直担心艾丽克斯拿了那么多奖会刺激到卢克,结果好像真的刺激到了。
Can't be easy growing up in the shadow of a superstar sister. Look at Mitchell. 在一个超级明星姐姐的阴影下长大实属不易。看看米奇尔就知道了。
Okay, do you have any queens? 你有皇后吗?
Yeah, two big ones. 有啊,两个呢。
Okay, you know what? It was funny the first time. Now it's just getting mean. 好了,你知道吗?第一次这么说是很搞笑。现在就显得很刻薄了。
What was that? 怎么回事?
Mr. Polasky, our upstairs neighbor, died last week. He was 93, and he'd been sick for a while. 波拉斯基先生,我们楼上的邻居上周去世了。他93岁了,而且生病有段日子了。
Yeah, and we -- we tried cheering him up with a "Get well" sign in the front yard. 所以,我们...我们想让他开心点,就在前庭挂了个"好起来"的标语。
Okay, how's that look? 好了,看起来怎么样?
Looks great. Honestly. 很不错。说真的。
Oh. No! No. 不,不。
Get well son? 好起来,孩子
Okay, well, you know what? "Soon" seemed a little bossy anyway. 好了,算了。反正"快点"显得有点专横。
Mitchell and I have always discussed trying to buy the place in the event something happened to Stan. 米奇和我一直在商量,如果斯坦有什么不测,我们就把他的房子买下来。
We -- we could use the extra space for a guest room or an office or maybe even...-a nursery. 我们可以用多出来的空间改造成客房或者办公室,甚至是...-育婴室
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471336.html