摩登家庭第六季 第240期:老婆高兴你才能有好日子(在线收听) |
Is this so that I'll learn? 这是在教我吗? Oh, yes -- well, no, but, I mean, if you pick up on it, that'd be great. 对啊,不,不是,不过要是你能学会就太好了。
Well, no, actually, here -- Joe, let's show Cam how we can dance, huh? 好吧,这样...乔,我们来给小卡展示一下怎么跳舞。
I love a dance party. 我喜欢舞会。
Oh, there we are. I like this beat. 就是这样,我喜欢这个节奏。
Should I join you? - Yes, of course. 我要一起吗?-当然。
Okay, if you insist. 盛情难却啊。
Oh, how fun is this? 多好玩啊?
So fun. 太好玩了。
You look so happy. - You look so happy. 你看起来很开心。-你看起来也很开心。
No, seriously, I wish you could see the happy look on your face. 不,说真的,我真希望你能看到自己这么开心的样子。
Well, if it's half as happy as the look on your face... 如果那有你一半开心的话...
Mitchell, are we almost discussing what I think we're almost discussing? 米奇尔,你心里想的是不是跟我想的是一样的?
I want to have another baby. - I do, too. I just was afraid to say anything. 我想再要一个孩子 .-我也是。我只是不敢说出口。
I was, too. 我也是。
I -- but the timing seems right, right? I mean, we both seem to be on the same page. 可现在似乎是个好机会,对吗?我们的想法都差不多。
I-I just really miss having a baby around. 我好怀念家里有个小宝宝的日子。
The writing's on the wall. 小孩子在墙上的涂鸦。
But mostly on the curtains. 可主要是在窗帘上。
Oh, boy, okay. Oh. All right. That's fine. 天啊,好吧。没关系。
There's water underneath the seat there if you want it. 要喝水的话椅子下面有。
Those guys at the loading dock really gave me the business when they found out I was hauling a princess castle. 上货区的那些人看到我拖的是公主城堡一直在笑话我。
Something was bugging him. He needed to talk. 他在为什么事烦恼,我要跟他谈一下。
It's like I don't want to be happy. Well, you've obviously got something on your mind. 我真是自讨苦吃啊。很明显你有心事。
Claire and I had a thing. Oh, you're just gonna make fun of me. 克莱尔和我闹了点不愉快。你知道了肯定要笑话我的。
No, I promise I won't make fun of you. 不会的,我保证不笑话你。
I've always wanted a "Ms. Pac-man" machine, But Claire said no. 我一直想要一台吃豆女士游戏机,可是克莱尔说不行。
Actually, she didn't say anything. She just made a disapproving noise, and I rolled over. 其实她什么都没说。她只是发出不同意的声音,我就放弃了。
Pretty wimpy, huh? 我很懦弱吧?
No. I've been there. 不,我也经历过。
Really? - You have to sometimes. That's the way marriages work. All this happy wife, happy life sort of stuff. 真的吗?-有些时候没办法。婚姻就是这样。老婆高兴你才能有好日子什么的。
Tell you what would make me happy. 我告诉你什么会让我高兴。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471340.html |