摩登家庭第六季 第249期:带孩子不上班日(在线收听

 There must be some way to determine who the best student is. 肯定有办法决定最棒的学生是谁。

Well, unfortunately, all the final exams and the papers are in. Grades are closed. 不幸的是所有期末考试和论文都结了。分数已经算完了。
Not all the grades. 可不是所有分数哦。
Looks like the janitor finally fixed my chair. 看来管理员终于修好了我的椅子。
What are you guys all doing here? 你们来这里干什么呢?
What are the last two states to be admitted into the union? 最后加入联邦的是哪两个州?
Alaska and Hawaii. 阿拉斯加和夏威夷。
Name two cabinet-level positions. 列举两个内阁职位。
That's easy. There's a higher one for the glasses and a lower one for the pots and the pans. 很简单。上面一层是放杯子的下面,一层是放锅碗瓢盆的。
Hey, don't get cocky. 别骄傲。
When we started studying for this, you thought the secretary of defense job was to guard "da fence." 我们开始准备时你还以为国防部长的工作是是保卫"栅栏"。
Gloria's about to take her citizenship test. 歌洛莉亚要进行公民入籍测试了。
This little jumping bean's about to become an American. 这个小跳豆要成为美国人了。
Jumping beans are Mexican. 跳豆是墨西哥的。
Once you're an American, you won't see the difference. 等你成了美国人就看不出区别了。
I got you a little gift to celebrate. I know it's not much. 我给你准备了一份庆祝礼物。我知道这不算什么。
It's practically nothing. 简直就是什么都不算。
It's America. It's fun. 这很美式,很有趣。
Aww, thank you, Jay. I'm so excited. Do you know that once I pass, I can serve on a jury? They still use the electric chair, right? 谢谢,杰,我好激动。你知道我通过以后就可以担任陪审员了吗?他们还用电椅,对吧?
We're back. 我们回来了。
Hola, Javier. 好啊,哈维尔。
How was "take your son to not work" day? "带孩子不上班日"怎么样?
How was life before radio? 收音机发明前生活怎么样?
Manny told me about your plans to abandon your Colombian roots. 曼尼和我说了你打算抛弃哥伦比亚之根。
Really? You're gonna lecture me on abandonment? You left to buy some diapers, and I saw you four years later. 真的吗?就你还有脸跟我聊抛弃?你出去买尿布,结果我四年后才看到你。
If only you could let that go as easily as your homeland. 如果你能像放弃故乡一样忘掉那事就好了。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471349.html