摩登家庭第六季 第251期:基佬的话果然不靠谱(在线收听) |
You know what? You're right. Let's settle this out on the track. 好吧,你说得没错。我们在赛道上了解这件事吧。 All right, coach Tucker, I'm assuming we can count on you to officiate. 好了,塔克教练,我们应该可以指望你的公正性吧。
Well, now, normally, I don't like to be the center of attention. 通常情况下,我不喜欢成为人群的焦点。
That's fine. I'll get someone else. 没关系,我可以去找别人。
I said I would do it. 我说了我可以。
Alex's uncle cannot possibly be considered an impartial judge. 艾丽克斯的舅舅是不可能公正裁判的。
I'm the gym teacher. Who else has the training to oversee this? 我是体育老师。还有谁有能力来作出判断吗?
Anyone with a stopwatch? 只要有秒表就行了吧?
Okay, you know what? No need to humiliate me. 我告诉你,别侮辱我。
May the best child win. 希望最棒的孩子赢。
Oh, she will. Consider this moment gauntleted. Is that a word? 她会的。我们定会"刃不血兵"。有这成语吗?
Hold your head up like it is. Vocabulary's mostly a matter of confidence. 你就装作它是吧。只要肯信,万物成真。
I love that we're getting involved. 很高兴我们能参与进来。
Yeah, me, too. I think we're really gonna send a strong message to whomever to stop doing whatever it is he or she is doing. 我也是。我觉得不管是谁,不管他在干什么,都会被我们强烈谴责到停止他的行为。
Oh, like "shame" doesn't cover 1,000 different things? 说得好像"耻辱"不能指别的东西一样?
Okay. Where is everybody? So like the gays to no-show. 好吧,大家在哪里?基佬的话果然不靠谱。
Yeah, right? Is there a sale at Barney's that nobody told us about? 是吧。是巴尼斯现在打折却没人告诉我们吗?
Seriously, is there? - I don't know. 你说真的吗?-我不知道。
Longinus and Jotham do this all the time. 朗吉纳斯和乔森老是这么做。
They -- they guilt us into doing something, and then they bail. 他们靠罪恶感让我们干个什么事结果自己却跑了。
They did it at Pepper's New Year's Steve party. 他们在胡娇家的新年史蒂夫派对上也是这样。
Yeah, everybody had to dress as a famous Steve. 所有人都要穿成某个著名史蒂夫的样子。
Steve Austin. 史蒂夫·奥斯汀(摔跤手)。
Steve Martin. 史蒂夫·马丁(演员)。
They bailed, and we got stuck in a room full of Sondheims. 他们没来,我们却被困在一屋子桑德海姆里。
How are you doing? 你怎么样?
My name is Steve. 我叫史蒂夫。
Hi. Excuse me. 打扰你下。
Table for two? - No, no. God no. 两个人吗?-不,不是的。
Have there been any protesters out front this afternoon? 今天下午你们门口来过抗议者吗?
Oh, the gay thing? Not today. 那些基佬吗?今天没有。
Oh, of course. 想都不用想。
We rush around all morning -- I haven't eaten breakfast -- and -- and for nothing. 我们忙了一个早上...我连早餐都没吃,结果白费了。
And it couldn't smell any better in here. 这里的味道闻起来真棒。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471351.html |