摩登家庭第六季 第253期:知道我一生追赶你多难吗(在线收听) |
You're right. I want that, too. I'm so sorry. 你说得对,我也想要那个。抱歉。 Hey, you're just a little scared. I know what will help you feel better. 你只是有点怕吧。我知道什么能让你好过一点。
We'll fire up some steaks, we'll pour a little wine, you pop into those short shorts, I chase you around the living room -- that type of thing. 我们把牛排一烤,美酒一倒,你把那条短裤一穿,我在客厅和你追逐打闹...就那事儿,你懂的。
Hey, mom. Um, I got invited to my friend Billy's house for dinner tonight. 妈妈。今晚我朋友比利请我去他家吃晚餐。
Don't worry. We're not gonna eat this. We're gonna eat steak. 别担心,我们不会吃这个的。我们吃牛排。
Oh, good. There's no Billy. Why the sudden change in menu? 太好了,其实没有比利这个人。为什么突然变菜单了?
Well, I was having some doubts, but Jay made me feel better. 我本来有些困惑,但杰帮我解开了。
He told me the reason why he wants me to be an American. 他告诉了我他希望我成为美国人的原因。
Oh, those long lines. 排队那事啊。
What long lines? 排什么队?
The customs line. Oh, Jay hates them when we come back from Cabo. 过海关排长队。杰讨厌每次从卡博回来都要排长队。
What? 什么
That son of a bitch wants me to turn my back on my homeland for an airport line? 那个王八蛋想要我背叛我的祖国就为了在机场不排队?
You know, I should at least make an appearance at Billy's. 我至少得去比利家露个脸。
Sanjay. What are you doing here? What are those? 桑杰,你来这里干什么?那是什么?
Ankle weights. Okay. Wrist weights. 踝部负重袋。其实是腕部负重袋。
Why are you here? 你来干什么?
Look, uh, tomorrow, it's all gonna be over, everything we've been working for since we started school. 听着,明天一切就要结束了,入学以来我们为之努力的一切都要结束了。
So, I-I wanted to come by and say thanks. 所以,我想来谢谢你。
I'm not a doctor yet, but it seems like you're having some sort of brain episode. 我还不是个医生,但我能看出你的脑子好像有点问题。
No, I'm serious. Thank you for pushing me. You know how hard it's been to keep up with you my whole life? 不,我是认真的,谢谢你一直激励我。你知道一生都追赶你有多难吗?
Uh, I have my GPA because of you. I got into Stanford because of you. 多亏了你我才能得到这个绩点。多亏了你我才能被斯坦福录取。
I'll admit I did spend about a few hundred extra hours trying to be better than you. 我得承认我为了超过你确实多花了几百个小时。
I'm gonna miss this when we go to college. 上大学后我会怀念这一切的。
Yeah, I guess I'll miss this, too. 是啊,我觉得我也会怀念的。
I like you. 我喜欢你。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471353.html |