摩登家庭第六季 第254期:和美国妻告别(在线收听

 Okay. 好吧。

I mean like-like, like how Pierre Curie liked Marie Curie. 我说的是那种喜欢像皮埃尔·居里喜欢玛丽·居里一样。
I'm sorry. I-I went too far. You smell pretty. I should go. 对不起,我说得太过火了。你身上真好闻,我得走了。
Where's Alex? I made her a smoothie. 艾丽克斯去哪儿了?我给她做了奶昔。
Might have made it a little too healthy. 可能原料有点太健康了。
Why are we so focused on helping Alex win when we could be working on making Sanjay lose? 为什么我们只集中于帮艾丽克斯赢,而没有致力于让桑杰输?
Talk to me. - Okay, is there a manhole on the track, cause it's kind of important to my plan. 继续说。-跑道上有窨井吗?因为这对我的计划至关重要。
Okay, that was weird. Sanjay was just here. 好吧,有件奇怪的事,桑杰刚刚来了。
He said that the best part of high school was our competition, and...that he liked me. 他说我们的竞争是他高中时期最美好的一段,还有...他喜欢我。
Oh, honey. 甜心。
What? 怎么了?
Doesn't the timing seem a little suspicious to you? 这个时机选得有些可疑吧?
Maybe, but he seemed really genuine. 也许是,但他看上去很真诚。
Classic psychological warfare. I've dealt with it in elite competitions. I didn't realize it happened outside of cheerleading. 典型的心理战。我在精英竞争中见到过。我不知道这种事在拉拉队以外也会发生。
Think about it, sweetie. Has he ever said anything nice to you before? 仔细想想,亲爱的。他以前给说过好听的吗?
No. 没有。
Not even when I break out my fun blazer. Oh, my god. What is wrong with me? I can't believe I let him get in my head. 我亮出幽默上衣的时候都没有。我的天呐,我怎么了?我不敢相信我居然让他扰乱了我的思维。
Oh, he is going down. Tomorrow, Sanjay Patel begins a lifetime of second best. 他死定了。明天起桑杰·帕特尔一生都得屈居第二了。
Enjoy your Hydrox cookies and your silver medal, Mr. Vice President! 享受你的氢牌饼干(类似奥利奥)和银牌吧,副总统先生!
You go, girl. Do we have any cookies? 加油,姑娘。我们有饼干吗?
Gloria. 歌洛莉亚。
Howdy, hubby. How about some grub before we turn on the nascar? 你好啊,老公。在我们开足马力前先吃点零食如何?
I'm not gonna lie, I like where this is going. But, uh...i'm not sure I'm supposed to. 说实话,我挺喜欢事情的走向。但是,我不确定自己该不该喜欢。
Ain't this what you wanted? The perfect American wife to make your life more convenient? 这不就是你想要的吗?一个完美的美国妻子让你的生活更加便利?
Do you think that's an American accent? 你觉得这是美国口音吗?
From Texas. Manny told me that you want me to give up my heritage so that you don't have to wait in line at the airport. 德州口音。曼尼告诉我你想让我放弃我的传统,这样你就不用在机场排队了。
Oh, I got to stop talking to that kid when I'm drinking. 我可不能再在喝醉后和那个孩子聊天了。
Well, I'm not gonna do it. So say goodbye to your little American wife. 我不去考试了。和你的美国小娇妻告别吧。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471354.html