摩登家庭第六季 第255期:基佬们也关心政治(在线收听

 Man, those shorts really take the sting out of getting yelled at. 天呐,那条短裤真能让我忘了被骂的痛。

Oh, my God, that burger was so good, I feel like I just cheated on you. 我的天呐,那个汉堡太棒了,我感觉就像劈腿了似的。
Yeah, I heard the moaning. Are we terrible people? 我听见你的呻吟了。我们是坏人吗?
I don't think we are. Look, hear -- hear me out. 我觉得不是,听我说。
By eating those burgers, we denied them from the sort of narrow-minded homophobes that would come to a restaurant like this. 我们吃了那些汉堡就避免了让它们被那些可能来这家饭店的恐同者享受的可能性。
Okay, I don't totally follow, but I like where you ended up. 好吧,我没太懂,但我喜欢你的结论。
I-I'm just saying that we did the right thing by coming here, and I feel like -- oh, god, gays. 我意思就是我们来这里是正确的选择,天呐,基友。
We're here! We're queer! 我们在这!我们是基友!
We don't support corporations that contribute to Super PACs which don't support healthcare coverage for same-sex partners! 我们反对不支持同志享有伴侣医保的超级政治行动委员会捐款的企业!
Oh, right. Right. That's why we're boycotting this place. Right. 原来如此。原来是为这个进行抵制啊。原来如此。
We're here! We're queer! -How are we supposed to fall in without them noticing? 我们在这!我们是基友!-我们该怎么悄悄混进去?
Okay, it's just like double dutch. Just find the rhythm and jump in. Go, go. 就跟跳双摇大绳一样。找准节奏跳进去就行,快快。
Right now? - Yeah. 现在?-对。
We're here! We're queer! -We don't support corporations that contribute to Super PACs which don't support healthcare coverage for same-sex partners! 我们在这!我们是基友!-我们反对不支持同志享有伴侣医保的超级政治行动委员会捐款的企业!
We're here! We're queer! We don't support corporations that contribute to Super PACs which don't support... 我们在这!我们是基友!我们反对不支持同志享有伴侣医保的超级政治行动...
Hey, you came! 你们来了呢!
Well, well, well. What a surprise. 真是出人所料呢。
I don't know why this is a surprise. We're very political people. 有这什么好意外的。我们很关心政治。
Yes, there's not a week that goes by that we're not deeply entrenched in the issues that face our community. 对啊,我们每一天都在热切地关心着基佬社会面临的问题。
Deeply. Deeply. 热切,那是相当热切。
And this whole, um, Super PAC thing...- Super PAC.It's -- it is infuriating. 还有这个超级政治行动委员会... -委员会。真是太让人气愤了。
Mr. Pritchett, you forgot your cellphone inside. 普里契特先生,您把手机落下了。
Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢,谢谢。
See, uh, before you guys got here, we went in there, and we demanded a refund for our gift cards. 你们来之前我们走进这家餐厅让他们退礼物卡的钱。
Yes, we went into the belly of the beast. - So...yes, we did. 我们深入虎穴。-没错。
Sir, you forgot your food to go. - Thank you. 先生,您忘带打包的菜了。-谢谢。
And fed your bellies. - How could you? 深入虎穴吃饭吗。-不要脸。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471400.html