摩登家庭第六季 第261期:没了智齿还有智慧吗(在线收听

 Hey, will I still get wise without my wisdom teeth? You get it? 没了智齿,我还有智慧吗?听懂了吗?

Every time. Why don't I hold on to the painkillers? 都懂啦。把止痛片给我吧?
Now I'm sad. 现在我很难过。
They're right here. I'll give you one when you need one. 就在这里。你想要时我就给你。
No, Kylie said she'd meet me at the dentist and she never came. 不,凯莉说她会在牙医那里等我,但她没去。
Ay, I know, Papi, I'm so sorry, but I'm gonna get you a very nice pillow from your bedroom. 我知道,宝贝儿,很遗憾,我去你卧室里把你的枕头拿来。
She wants me to go away with her to drama camp this summer, and then she doesn't even show up today? 她想让我这个夏天陪她去戏剧夏令营,然而她今天都不肯来吗?
Maybe Kylie changed her mind about camp. 也许凯莉改变主意了。
Maybe she plans to be with many men and she doesn't deserve you. 也许她想跟很多人交往,她配不上你。
I hid it very well from Manny, but I hated that girl. She was getting too serious too fast. 曼尼完全看不出来,但我真的很讨厌那姑娘。她没多久就过于认真谈感情了。
I'm so sorry. 我好抱歉。
My volleyball practice went long and then my phone died. 我的排球训练延时了,然后我的手机没电了。
I want to kiss you, but I have surgery breath. 我想吻你,但我嘴里一股药味。
Just make sure you're back in kissing shape in time for us to go to camp together. 你负责快点回到可以亲吻的状态,我们一起参加夏令营时就能亲亲了。
Why do I keep smelling strawberries? What did they do to me? 我为什么一直闻到草莓的味道?他们对我做了什么?
It's the milkshake I brought you. 是我给你带来的奶昔啦。
Oh, and look. 瞧瞧。
I usually wait till you're not looking, then I look. 我一般都等你没注意的时候才偷看。
The scarf you gave me, you dog! 是说你送人家的围巾了啦,讨厌了啦!
Actually, now's a good time to look 'cause I kinda see four of them. I got a couple pills in me. 实际上,现在是观看的好时机,因为我看到了四条。我吃了几片药。
Ditch Day. Ditch Day. Ditch Day. Ditch... 逃课日。逃课日。逃课日。逃课...
Wow, 15 minutes. When you didn't stop while we were getting gas, I thought it might just go on forever. 哇哦,15分钟。我们加油的时候你们还没停,我还以为你们会一直喊口号呢。
Sweet Myrna Loy! 天啊!里亚尔托影院!
Dad, you know it's not a movie called "Demolition Notice", right? 爸爸,你知道放的不是一部名叫《拆迁公告》的电影,对吧?
I built this theater with these two hands...plus the 28 hands of 14 other guys. 我靠自己的双手建造了这个影院...还有其余14个人的28只手。
You...built this. 就你 ...建造的。
Renovated it. 我整修的。
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471406.html