摩登家庭第六季 第264期:去书呆子学院挑伙伴(在线收听) |
And where was I during all of this family fun? 全家人找乐子时我在哪里? Buddy, the three of us were having a girls' day. You get it. 小子,我们仨当时在过女生之日呢?你懂的。
This way. Over here by the screen. 这边,屏幕这里。
So...while I was still building this place, I snuck back here with you guys after work one day, and...check it out. 话说...我还在建造这里时,有天下班后,我和你们一起偷偷溜回来...瞧瞧看。
Aw, dad! Are those our feet? Look at how tiny! 爸爸!那是我们的脚印吗?瞧瞧有多小!
Where's my footprints? 我的脚印呢?
Um...I guess that's you. Anyway...That looks like a baby head. 我猜这个是你的...那看起来像个婴儿的脑袋印。
I was struggling with these two. You were all squirmy. I'm not gonna apologize over and over. 这俩丫头我都忙不过来,加上你一直扭个不停。我都道过很多次歉了。
Come on, let's grab this thing. 来吧,我们拿上这个。
Grab what, the cement? 拿什么,水泥吗?
This place is gonna be rubble in a few days. I want a memento. Let's do it! 这地方过几天就要变成一片废墟了。我想要留点回忆。行动吧!
All right, well, this seems more like boys' work, so you guys take your time on that, okay? Super fun adventure! 这个看起来比较像男孩子的工作,你们慢慢玩哦。真是超棒的探险!
Okay, so that's at least an hour. There's a mall across the street. 他们至少要花一个小时。马路对面有家商场。
I'm calling a car and going to school. 我打电话叫车,现在去学校。
Caltech needs my roommate selection by...What's your problem? 加州理工要我尽快选好室友...你到底怎么了?
What's yours? You're just gonna leave without telling Dad? 你怎么了?你不跟老爸说一声就要走吗?
You were just about to take me to a mall. 你不是还要带我去商场吗。
Okay, if you can't see the difference...Look, I'm sorry I've got better things to do than go shop or sit in some creepy old movie theater Where we used to watch cartoons. 好吧,你看不出区别就算了...抱歉,比起逛街或者坐在一间我们过去看动画片的破影院里,我还有更重要的事情做。
I get it. You're beyond all of us now. 我知道,你比我们都厉害多了。
Go pick out your playmates at nerd academy. 快去书呆子学院挑你的小伙伴吧。
Fine. I'll just pick out my roommate here then. Sorry I'm so excited about college. 好吧。我就在这里挑室友好了。抱歉我对学校的事太激动了。
Apology not accepted. 我不接受道歉。
I wasn't actually apologizing, so... 反正我也没想真道歉...
Found the light! 找到灯了!
Found the chisel! 找到凿子了!
Found the broom. 找到扫把了。
No, no. 不,不。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471409.html |