摩登家庭第六季 第265期:你害她对正常的情感麻木了(在线收听

 Mitchell? What's wrong? 米奇尔?出什么事了?

I feel like Lily's inability to show feelings for other people might be my fault. 我觉得莉莉对人这么冷漠可能是我的错。
Oh, honey. 亲爱的。
I think that, too, but just take comfort in knowing you got there on your own. 我也这么觉得,不过至少你自己意识到了。
I'm watching "The Bridges of Madison County" because it's the only thing that makes me cry. 我在看《廊桥遗梦》,因为这是唯一能弄哭我的。
When she gets home, I'm going to turn this off and pretend I was reading this. 等她回家了,我会关掉电视假装我在读这个。
Typhoon Flattens Orphanage? 《台风荡平孤儿院》?
Yeah, that's sad, right? 很悲伤的故事吧?
Now -- now get out of here, because she's going to be home any second, and I'm trying to stay sad. 现在,你快走,她现在随时可能回来,我得努力维持悲伤的状态。
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait. Just to clarify, the only thing that makes you cry... 等等,等等,我想问清楚,唯一能弄哭你的,
that truly resonates with you on a deep, emotional level is a film about someone...who's trapped in a loveless marriage? 能真正在情感上让你产生共鸣的,只是一部关于陷入无爱婚姻痛苦的电影吗?
Okay, Cam, please go. I'm starting not to feel anything. 好了,小卡,求你快走。我已经开始出戏了。
Do you know how hurtful that is? 你知道那有多伤人吗?
I'm home! 我回来了!
And now I'm not crying. Great. 我现在哭不下去了。真棒。
Hey, sweetie. Hi. How was your day? 亲爱的,你今天过得怎么样?
Better than hers. What's wrong now? 比她过得好,发生什么事了?
Daddy's just having a moment. 大爸有点小情绪。
He's always having a moment. 他一直都有小情绪。
Oh, wait. Oh, my gosh. I-I just realized something. 等等,天呐,我刚发现一件事。
What, that our marriage bed is a 1,200 thread-count charade? 怎么了,你发现我们婚床是1200针的了吗?
No, maybe this isn't my fault. 不,这可能不是我的错。
Maybe Lily can't show empathy because you're always crying. 也许莉莉没有同情心是因为你老是哭。
Oh, so it's my fault? - Yes. 所以怪我咯?-对。
You've totally desensitized her to normal emotions. 你害她对正常的情感麻木了。
That's not true! 才没有!
And now you wanna cry, because she won't cry because you're always crying. 你现在还想因为她因为你老是哭而没有哭而哭。
And you would only know that because you do love me! 然而你会知道这个,是因为你真爱我!
Hi, honey. What's up? 亲爱的,怎么了?
Well, I just wanted to let you know I turned down that hotel job offer. 我只是想告诉你我拒绝了酒店的职位。
How come? 为什么?
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471410.html