摩登家庭第六季 第266期:我在跟我妈约会(在线收听) |
Some things are just more important than money, and for me that includes my fam-- 生活中有比钱更重要的东西,对我来说那包括我的家... Man, that smarts. 这可真疼。
What are you doing? 你在干什么?
Just trimming the hedges. I saw a low-angle photo of me the other day. 修修鼻毛,我之前见到一张自己的仰角照。
I looked like a snorted a rabbi. 看起来就像我鼻子里有个犹太传教士。
And - and - and you're using a picture of me as your mirror? 你,你当时拿着我的照片当你的镜子吗?
Oh, it is you! 还是你的诶!
Hey, is that my phone? 那不是我的手机吗?
Ah, yes! I found it while you were asleep. Um, let me put it back in your bedroom until you wake up. 是的!我在你睡觉的时候找到的。我先放回你的卧室,等你醒了再说吧。
Oh, Kylie texted me. She sent me a photo of me and her. Sitting right here. 凯莉给我发短信了。她发来一张我和她的照片。就坐在这。
Oh, maybe she sneak in while I was getting you all those nice stuff. 也许她是溜进来的。趁我给你布置那些东西的时候。
But you're behind me, staring at us with a terrible look on your face. 可你在我们身后,用一种可怕的眼神盯着我们。
Oh, that's impossible. I never take a bad picture. 不可能,我照相都很注意。
Are you trying to sabotage my relationship with Kylie? 你是想破坏我和凯莉的关系吗?
Her clothes are too tight, her heels are too high, She's so loud, and -- and I hate how she smothers you! 她的衣服太紧身,她的鞋跟太高了。她嗓门又大,而且...而且我讨厌她管得你密不透风!
Oh, my God. You're describing yourself. 天呐。你在说自己吗?
No! My clothes are not that...My heels are...I am not...loud. 不。我的衣服不算...我的鞋跟...我也没那么吵。
I'm dating my mother! 我在跟我妈约会!
Oh, gross. 真恶心。
Excuse me? 你说什么?
I used to like her, but now it's ruined. 我以前喜欢她,可现在一切都毁了。
Please. There are worse things than dating your own mother. 得了吧,还有比约会自己老妈更糟的呢。
Like what? 比如说呢?
You know what? I don't like this attitude, and I am sure that kylie won't like it either. 我不喜欢你这种态度,那个凯莉应该也不会喜欢。
Maybe you do need somebody like her to keep you in line while I am not around. 也许你真的需要一个像她一样的人当我不在的时候把你管着点。
What are you doing? 你在干什么?
I am sending your application to drama camp. We still have two minutes. 我要把你的申请发给戏剧夏令营。我们还有两分钟。
Mom, don't you dare. 老妈,你休想。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471411.html |