摩登家庭第六季 第267期:我就是个妈宝男(在线收听

 Okay, name, age...street name? Like you're in a gang? 名字,年龄...街道名?黑帮里的那种外号吗?

I don't want to go to camp with Kylie now! It's disgusting! 我不想跟凯莉一起去夏令营了!太恶心了!
Oh, look. We got another text from Ky-- she send a picture of her in a bikini! 她又发短信来了...她发了一张她穿比基尼照片!
She did? 真的吗?
You -- you can just go ahead and hit "send". 那你还是把申请发过去吧。
No. You're not going to go to camp with a girl like that. 别想了,你不能跟这种女孩去夏令营的。
Oh, my God. Mom, you're crazy! Yes. No. Yes. No. You hate every single girl I like. 我的天,老妈,你疯了!一会儿同意一会儿不同意。你讨厌每一个和我约会的女孩。
You have to start letting me make my own decisions, or everything everybody says about me is true-- I'm a giant mama's boy. 你必须得让我自己做决定,否则大家笑我的话都要成真了...我就是个妈宝。
Do they really call you that? 他们真的这么叫你吗?
Yes. Now is that what you want? 没错,难道这就是你想看到的吗?
Okay, fine. If you want to go, go. 好吧。你想去的话,去吧。
Thank you. I have that same bikini. 谢谢。我也有那套比基尼。
Okay, we're gonna need a crow bar or something to lift this thing. You look back there, and I'll check these shelves. 我们要一个撬杠或者别的东西来把它弄起来。你在后面找找,我去架子上翻一翻。
Anything up there? 有能用的吗?
Not a thing, buddy. I feel like I saw some sort of a-- 什么都没有,伙计。我好像看见了某种...
Are they aware...? 他们知道吗?
Not a chance. 怎么可能知道。
Maybe we can use this broom handle to pry it loose. 也许可以用这个扫帚把它弄松。
No, that won't work. Oh, no. 不行,弄不开的。
Yes, it will. 可以弄开。
Come on! 来吧!
That was close. 好险。
Sorry I was a jerk earlier. 很抱歉之前对你那么刻薄。
I'm actually having a lot of fun watching cartoons with you again. 能和你一起看动画片我其实很开心。
It was my fault. I'm just a little... 是我的错,我就是有一点...
Are you ever gonna call me? 你以后会打电话给我吗?
What? 什么?
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471412.html