摩登家庭第六季 第268期:身边全是高智商的书呆子(在线收听) |
It's just something I've-- I've been wondering about, you know. Like, we live together, so you don't have to call me, 我一直...我一直在想我们现在住在一起,所以你不用打电话给我。 and once you're off at brainy school, surrounded by a bunch of brainy brains...are we gonna be friends? 可是一旦你去了那所书呆子学校,身边全是高智商的书呆子。我们还会是朋友吗?
What are you talking about? You're my sister. 你在说什么?你可是我姐姐。
Oh, right. Yeah, sisters. 对啊,我们是姐妹。
Like, we're obligated to see each other on Thanksgiving, Christmas...- Luke's funeral. - I'm fine! 每个节假日我们都要看见对方,感恩节,圣诞节...-卢克的葬礼 -我没事!
"Uh-oh" what? 怎么了?
Nothing. 没事。
What did you do? 你干了什么?
I was following your orders. 我是听从你的指令。
I'm surprised you didn't ask me to stand on top and saw around myself in a circle. 我很惊讶你居然没让我站在中间然后用锯子在我周围锯一个圈。
Why do we even need this stupid thing? 我们要这个东西有什么用?
Because they're tearing down the only thing I've ever built. 因为他们要拆除我唯一建造过的东西。
Just stand there. We can still do is. 站在那别动,我们能行。
Yeah, it's great being a real estate agent, my face is on billboards and pens. 当一名房地产中介挺好的,我的脸被印在广告牌和笔上。
I have a balloon budget. But none of it ever lasts. 我还有预算布置气球。但是那些都没办法永存。
Once this place is gone, they're won't be anything I can point to and say, "I made that." 一旦这地方被拆了,就再也没有什么能让我指着说,这都归功于我。
What did you do? - What does it look like? ! 你干了什么?-你觉得呢?
I sprung a leak! There's gotta be a water shut-off! 我把水管弄坏了!一定有阀门能关掉它的!
Haley...I'm sorry if I've been acting like I didn't wanna hang out with you lately. Or...ever. 海莉...如果我最近表现出来不想跟你出去玩的样子,我很抱歉。我可能一直都这么表现。
Don't worry about it. 别担心了。
I'm not worried. 我从没担心过。
We'll probably be even closer once we're not actually caged in together. 等我们不被关在一起我们俩可能会更亲密。
I'll be calling you all the time. 我会一直打电话给你的。
Think about it-- I'm about to live on a campus full of Alexes. That's bound to get annoying. 想想看...整个校园里都是艾丽克斯。一定会很让人抓狂的。
And when it does, who better to deal with an Alex than you? 到时候除了你还能有谁帮我应付艾丽克斯?
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471413.html |