摩登家庭第六季 第276期:只有你才能伤到机器人(在线收听) |
Why don't we just sing that song I wrote her? 我们为什么不直接唱我给她写的那首歌啊? Because I don't want to sing that lame song. 因为我不想唱那首无聊的歌。
Lame. Okay. 无聊,好吧。
Phil, really? Come on. 菲尔,没搞错吧?拜托。
Only you could hurt a robot! 只有你才能伤到机器人!
You, uh -- you need some help? 你需要帮助吗?
Sure. 好啊。
So, um, I was wondering -- Um, has Beth said anything to you about me, about...not liking me? 我在想...贝丝跟你说了我的什么事吗?不喜欢我什么的?
Are you kidding? Beth's obsessed with you. 你开玩笑吗?贝丝非常喜欢你。
She's always like, "Haley's so cute. I just want to bite her face." 她总是说,海莉好可爱,我真想咬她的脸。
Oh, my God. 天啊。
She asked me where you work, where you go at night, whether you hike alone. 她问我你在哪里,工作晚上去哪里,是不是一个人远足。
She's actually very concerned about you. 实际上她很关心你。
Or is it possible -- 有没有可能...
What are you guys talking about? 你们聊些什么呢?
How I'm only into Korean dudes. 我只喜欢韩国人。
Oh, hey, honey. 好啊,亲爱的。
Hey, Phil. 好啊,菲尔。
Hey, don't turn. Be cool, be cool. I need you to make this apartment thing go away. 别转过来,装淡定。我需要你取消公寓这单生意。
What? - I said, "be cool." 什么?-我说了,装淡定。
Why do you want it to go away? 你为什么想取消啊?
We had some budget cuts at the office, and a bunch of us got laid off. 办公室裁减了预算有几个人被辞退了。
Now - now, I didn't tell Cam because...I was embarrassed, but also because I knew - I knew I would get another job like that. 我没有告诉小卡,因为我很尴尬,但也因为我知道...我知道我一瞬间就能找到另一份工作。
It's been a month, and - and now it's just weird that I didn't tell him in the first place, So every morning, I leave for work. 已经过去一个月了,现在看起来我一开始没告诉他这事反而奇怪,所以每天早上我就去上班。
Well, heigh-ho, heigh-ho. It's off to work I go. 嗨哟嗨哟,我去上班啦。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471421.html |