摩登家庭第六季 第282期:想不想去泳池里冷静一下(在线收听) |
You want to cool things off in the pool? 你想不想去泳池里冷静一下? Jay! Oh, thank God. 杰!感谢老天。
There you are. 原来你在这儿。
Okay, you are -- you're never...You're never gonna believe what my dad did. 我跟你说,你肯定不。你肯定不会相信我爸做了什么。
Lock you in the bathroom? - No. 把你锁在厕所里吗?-不是。
He gave Alex a trip to Europe for her graduation present. 他送艾丽克斯欧洲行作为毕业礼物。
There's no way I can now give her a weekend of Dutch pancake balls after that. 这么一来我总不能光周末带她去吃荷兰煎饼球吧。
Can you open the door? I'm feeling claustrophobic. 你能把门打开吗?我有点幽闭恐惧。
Phil, you're in a hotel room in Seattle. I'm desperate. Just teach me the song. 菲尔,你可是在西雅图的酒店房间里。我真的绝望了,快点教我唱那首歌。
Well, well, well. Look who came crawling back. 哎哟喂,看看这是谁在巴结我啊。
Just teach it to me. 赶紧教我唱。
Okay. 好哒。
It's called "Go Ask Alex". 这首歌叫做《有事就找艾丽克斯》。
When you don't know what a word means**Go ask Alex**If you need someone to hem your jeans**Go ask Alex* 如果你有单词不知道意思**就找艾丽克斯**如果你有牛仔裤需要缝边**就找艾丽克斯*
I can't believe I'm even saying this, but instead of "Hem your jeans", could it be "Steam your greens"? 不敢相信我居然要说这话,但是与其是"有牛仔裤需要卷边""有绿叶菜需要蒸好"岂不是更好?
No, it can't. The jeans come back at the 4-minute mark. 不能改。唱到第四分钟牛仔裤这段要重复。
Haley. How you feeling? Heard about the hair fire. Sounds scary. 海莉。你怎么样了?我听说你的头发烧着了。好可怕。
Poor thing. I left you a gift on your car to help you feel better. 可怜的娃。我把给你的礼物放在你车上了,希望能让你心情好点。
It's the red one, right? 是红色的那辆,对吧?
Hey, can you do me a favor and go start my car? 你能帮我启动一下我的车子吗?
Uh, I guess. 可以吧。
Thanks. 谢谢。
He's alive. It's fine. 他没死,没事没事。
Okay, everybody gather 'round. 好啦,大家都过来一下。
Phil and I have prepared something very special for our brilliant graduate, Alex. 菲尔和我给我们聪明的毕业生艾丽克斯准备了一个特别的贺礼。
Okay, you ready? 你准备好了吗?
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjt/d6j/471427.html |