《复仇》第29期:别轻易相信陌生人的建议(在线收听) |
Ten Well whiskey, And then, uh, we got eight gin, 12 rum. 十箱维尔威士忌 八箱杜松子酒 十二箱朗姆酒 We're close. 我们打烊了
It's Nolan! Oh, thanks. 我是诺兰 谢了
What's up, Nolan? 诺兰 有何贵干
What's up is, you never return my calls. 就是 你都没有回我电话
I've been a little busy. 我最近比较忙
Doesn't look like it.Ah, hey, Sport. 看起来可不像 你好啊 老弟
You're the guy who bought the boat. 就是你买下了游艇
Proud new papa. 新主人正是在下
You know he only sold it to you to pay off the lien on my dad's bar? 你知道他把游艇卖给你 只是为了偿还我老爸这家酒吧所欠下的债务吧
No. I did not know that. 不 我还真不知道
So you being around right now probably isn't the best thing for him. 所以你此刻出现在这里 对他来说不是什么好事
I get that a lot. 经常有人这么说我
Still closed, Nolan. 诺兰 我们已经打烊了
Yeah, I know.Hey, so...What's say you and I hit up a little party I caught wind of tonight? 是啊 我知道 那么我听说今晚有一个小派对 和我一起去玩玩吧
I'm sorry, Gilligan. W-we're done hanging out. 很抱歉 小弟 我不再跟你出去玩了
Well, what if I said I'd give you your boat back at the end of the season? 如果我说 我会在夏天结束时 把船还给你呢
What's he talking about? 他在说什么
Wait, wait, wait.You're—you're saying that if I pretend to be your friend, you'll give me my boat back, free and clear? 等一下 等一下 你是说 只要我假装成你的朋友 你到时就会把船无条件还给我
Well, see, it'd be better if you didn't... have to pretend, but, uh, that's the gist, um, plus, all the cool parties. 如果你不是假装的话会更好 不过你说到重点了 外加所有有趣的派对
Oh, he's in.Dec. 他完全同意 德克
What? That's a hell of a deal. Come on, and if anyone could use a night off, it's you.I got it handled here. 怎么了 这个交易很赞 你就同意吧 你也该休息一晚上了 晚上我来看店
He's got it handled.Yeah. 他可以帮你看店 对呀
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471649.html |