《复仇》 第48期: 好朋友还是好基友?(在线收听

 Hey, handsome. Oops. Thought you were Daniel. 帅哥  我还以为是丹尼尔呢

Ah. I'm sorry to disappoint. 抱歉令你失望了
I was just on my way to the fish market. 我去海鲜市场买东西
Thought I'd see how daniel felt about rock shrimp. 顺路过来问问丹尼尔  喜欢硬壳海鲜吗
Ooh. Danny's allergic to shellfish. Good thing I was here. You coulda killed the guy. 丹尼尔对贝类食物过敏  还好我在这里  要不你就要谋杀亲夫了
You sure know a lot about him. 你真的很了解他
Yeah, well, best friends are like that. 是啊  我们可是最好的朋友
Right. Harvard boys. So where are you from exactly? 对了  你们都是哈佛高材生  对了  准确的说  你家在哪里
Exactly? Nowhere anymore. 准确的说吗  其实我也说不好
My family has estates all over the map. 我家的房产遍布全球
Oh... Danny tells me you're an orphan. That sucks. 丹尼尔告诉我说  你是个孤儿  那太糟糕了
Money can buy a lot of things, but family isn't one of them. 钱可以买到很多东西  可惜却买不到家人
Well, family can be overrated. 可家人有时也会让你失望
So, uh, what time do you want him? 7:00, 8:00? 那么  你想让他几点过去  七点还是八点
You know what? I'll just give him a call. 我还是打电话给他吧
See ya. 再见
Did I just hear Emily? 我刚才好像听见艾米莉的声音了
Yeah. She just took off. She said that something's come up and she had to cancel dinner. 是啊  她刚走  她说因为有些急事不得不取消和你的晚餐计划
Seriously? Did she say why? 真的吗  她说为什么了吗
Nope. Sorry. 没有  我很遗憾
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471675.html