《复仇》 第49期: 美好的回忆会成为羁绊(在线收听) |
That's funny. That's what I was thinking on the way over here. 真有趣 我来的路上一直这么想的 Hi. These are from Sammy, as a way of saying thank you for bringing him home last week...Twice. 你好 这是山姆送给你的 作为上周你送它回家的答谢礼物 作为上周你送它回家的答谢礼物
Well, that's very nice of Sammy, but — 我很感谢山姆的好意 但是
Oh. I should've called first. 抱歉 我来之前应该先打电话的
You're in the middle of something. 你在忙着呢
Yes, I am in the middle of something, and that happens to be an exceptionally good bottle of pinot. 是啊 我在忙着呢 碰巧 我正忙着喝一瓶上好的葡萄酒
Do you drink wine? 你喝酒吗
Well, when it's exceptional, Sure. 特殊情况时 可以喝
Cheers. So have you made any decisions? 干杯 你做决定了吗
About the bar, I mean. 关于酒吧的那件事
Actually, I'm, uh, I'm gonna hold on to it for now. 事实上 我 我打算暂时经营下去
Postpone any major decisions till the end of the season. 一切重大决定等到夏季过了再定
Why is that? 为什么要这样
Well, I guess I'm...just hoping to find a really good reason to stick around. 我想我希望能找到一个让我留下来的充分理由
A better reason than the stowaway? 比偷渡者酒吧更充分的理由吗
If I'm lucky. 如果我足够幸运
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471679.html |