《复仇》 第65期:衣冠楚楚(在线收听

 What the hell are you doing? 你来这儿干什么

What the hell are you doing? 你在干什么
Don't you check your voice mail? 你不查收语音留言的吗
Why, what happened? 怎么  出什么事了
Lydia's in a coma. 莉迪亚现在处于昏迷状态
The Graysons' security guy 格雷森家的那个保镖
threw her off her balcony last night. 昨晚把她从阳台上扔了下去
Oh, my god. 天啊
Will you let me in? I've got the whole thing on video. 我可以进来吗  我有整个过程的录像
Daniel's upstairs. 丹尼尔在楼上
Bravo. 恭喜
Get rid of him. 让他走
Hey. Look who finally closed the girl next door? 看看谁终于搞定了邻家美人
How was she? 她怎么样
Fine. Be that way. 行啊  不说算了
What are you getting all suited up for? 你这样衣冠楚楚是要去干什么
It's 4th of July weekend. 今天是国庆假日
Uh, your dad's working from the home office today, 你父亲今天在家中办公
and I offered my services over breakfast. 我在早餐时  主动请缨帮他忙
Regular employee of the month. 本月最佳员工啊
Well, since you decided to bail on the internship, 因为你退出了实习计划
I'm dealing with twice the pressure. 我现在面对的是双倍压力
Oh, something tells me, you'll do just fine.  Thanks. 我相信你会一切顺利的  谢谢
But don't worry. It's not all work and no play. 不过别担心  我是劳逸结合
I've got an epic weekend planned for us. 我为咱俩计划了一个完美周末
Axe lounge tomorrow, after party at South Pointe, 明晚在南区的宴会后  我们去斧头屋俱乐部
Surf lodge tonight, which will be great-- 今晚去冲浪小屋酒吧  一定很棒
I can't tonight. 今晚不行
Got plans with Emily. 我和艾米莉有约了
Dude, you've already got her on the hook. 伙计  她已经上钩了
You need to let the line out a little bit. 你现在要适当的放线
I mean, if you hang out with her two nights in a row, 要是你连续两个晚上都去找她
she's gonna start to think it's serious. 她会觉得你们关系是认真的
Good. That's the idea. 很好  就是要这样
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471718.html