《复仇》 第68期:女王大人(在线收听

 Morning, beautiful. 早安  小美人

How's the dragon lady, today? 今天女王大人怎么样
She's not quite herself today, I'm afraid. 恐怕她今天有些心不在焉
Hmm? Well, that should be a good thing, right? 那是一件好事  不是吗
Mm. Theoretically, under the right set of circumstances, 按理说  在正常情况下是好事
but these are definitely not them. 但今天绝对不同以往
How's dinner at East Hampton Point sound? 今晚去汉普顿东岬餐厅共进晚餐如何
Like today can't be over soon enough. 我已经迫不及待了
Then it's a date. 那就这样说定了
Damn it. What? 该死 怎么了
I-I promised Daniel that we'd hang out tonight. 我答应丹尼尔今晚陪他的
He wants to talk about the troubles with his dad. 他想聊聊他和他爸之间的问题
I... I'd hate to see him fall off the wagon again. 我不想看到他酒瘾复发
Well, far be it from me to stand in the way of that. 我可不想因为我而妨碍你们哥俩谈心
Emily should be free. I'll just give her a call. 艾米莉应该有空陪我  我打个电话给她
Oh, wait. Why--why don't we just make it a double date? 等等  为什么我们不来个四人晚餐呢
What do you think? 你觉得呢
It's a brilliant idea. 真是个好主意
Great. You work it out with the princess. 很好  你去约你家大小姐
I'll talk to Daniel and make a reservation for four. 我去找丹尼尔  然后订个四人位
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471721.html