《复仇》 第74期:永世不得超生(在线收听) |
But the heart has its reasons, 然而人心是无法控制的 of which reason cannot know. 也是无法读懂的
Victoria, I know you're there. 维多利亚 我知道你在
Look, I know you're frightened, but you shouldn't be, 我知道你吓坏了 可你不用害怕
At least, not of me. 至少不该怕我
I'm not frightened of you, Frank. 我没有害怕你 弗兰克
I just can't talk to you anymore. 但我不能再和你联系了
Wait, wait, wait. Don't hang up. 等等 等等 别挂
Just answer one question. 想想这个问题
How did Conrad get the surveillance equipment 康拉德是如何拿到
inside Lydia's apartment? 莉迪亚家的监视器的
I assume he had it installed. 我猜是他装了那监视器
On his own, without me knowing? 他背着我 自己安装的吗
What difference does it make? 现在说这些又有什么用
It doesn't change what you did. 这改变不了你的罪行
Yes, of course it does. 当然有用
Look, I think I'm being set up. 我想我被人设计了
In fact, I think we're all being set up. 事实上 我们可能都被人下了套
Victoria? 维多利亚
Victoria? 维多利亚
Don't call my wife again, 别再打电话给我太太
or I will find you and I will put an end to you. 否则我把你揪出来 让你永世不得超生
Are we clear? 听懂了吗
What the hell are you doing? The man is a killer. 你在干什么 那个男人是杀人凶手
Is he? 真的是他吗
You saw for yourself what he's capable of. 你也看到了 他什么都干得出来
I don't know what I saw. 我不管我看到了什么
Who made that recording, Conrad? 那录像是谁拍的 康拉德
Was it you? No. 是你吗 不是我
Then who? 那又是谁呢
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471728.html |