《复仇》 第77期:恨得咬牙切齿(在线收听) |
Hey, bud. 兄弟 Well, look what the cat dragged in. 看看你都招惹了什么好事
Your mother is ready to kill you. 你妈对你恨得咬牙切齿
She's not alone, by the way. 而且不止她一个人生气
I know. I know. I got this stupid interview, 我知道 我答应接受那个无聊的采访
which I... 结果
Hold on. 等等
Why are you mad at me? 你为什么生我的气
You honestly don't remember? 你真不记得了吗
Oh, my god. 天呐
Did I do that? 是我弄的吗
You slammed my head into a wall, Danny. 你把我的头往墙上撞 丹尼
Are you serious? 真的假的
T-ty, I-I don't remember a thing from last night. 泰 昨晚的事我一点都记不起来了
What--what happened? 发生了什么事
Well, apparently, I can't mention Emily's name 显然 我不能提及艾米莉的名字
without you going ballistic on me. 不然你就会对我动怒
What about me? 我怎么了
Nothing. Nothing. Rough night. 没事 昨晚过得不太好
So I heard. 听说了
Is that why you've been ignoring my calls? 所以你才一直不接我电话吗
I'm sorry. The night kind of got away from me, 对不起 昨晚的事我一点印象也没有
and I ended up crashing at work. 只知道自己在酒吧睡过去了
Could we get a little privacy, Tyler? 能让我们单独谈谈吗 泰勒
Yeah, of course. 好 没问题
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471731.html |