《复仇》 第80期:将功赎罪(在线收听

 Your friend is a bit of a miracle. 你的朋友能活下来真是个奇迹

I've seen people fall 10 feet and not make it. 有些人从三米高的地方摔下来就没命了
What's the prognosis? 诊断结果怎么说
Well, her vitals are strong 她的生命体征很稳定
and her fractures are healing nicely. 骨折的部位也在逐渐愈合
If the swelling continues to recede, 如果肿胀能继续减退
she could regain consciousness at anytime. 她随时都可能醒过来
Anything to expect when she does? 随时是多久
Oh, I'd hate to speculate. 这我不敢妄言
How is she? 她怎么样了
Get a guard, quickly. 快去叫保安
Victoria, it's me. 维多利亚  是我呀
Forgive me if I don't find that 抱歉  我可没觉得你来了
all that reassuring. 是一件让人安心的事
Well, you stopped taking my calls. 你不接我电话
I'm going upstate for a few days. 我打算北上一段日子
If I were you, I'd go a lot farther than that. 如果我是你  我会走地更远些
He's right in here. 他就在里面
Escort this man out of the building. 把他送出去
If he returns, call the police. 要是他再回来  直接报警
Sir.  Won't be necessary. 先生...  我自己会走
I'm gonna redeem myself with you, Victoria. 我要将功赎罪  维多利亚
Or I'm gonna die trying. 在所不辞
All right. 走吧
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471734.html