《复仇》 第116期:人靠衣装(在线收听

 Thank you for the use of your card. 多谢你的信用卡

A man's clothes speak volumes. 人靠衣装  佛靠金装
Mm. So do his actions, which in my estimation, 在我看来  行为才决定人的本质
makes you a common thief. 所以你彻头彻尾就是个贼
Well, then by the same logic, it also makes you a liar. 照这个逻辑  你就是个骗子
You said you wanted to help me climb the ladder. 你说过会帮我往上爬的
You don't want to play this game with me, Ty. 别跟我耍花样了  泰
Or can you actually believe that I'm as stupid 你真以为我和其他人一样蠢
as the other people you're conning? 会受你骗吗
No con, Nolan. I like you. 我没骗你  诺兰  我喜欢你
I thought we had 我以为
a mutually beneficial thing going here. 我们之间是互利互惠的
You said yourself, 不是你自己说的吗
you have more money than you can wrap your brain around. 你钱多得不知道该怎么花
Besides, I have, uh, every intention of repaying you. 而且 我也打算对你有所回报
Transaction denied. Cash only. 拒绝交易 只限现金交易
Well, then cash you shall have. 那我就给你现金
All you have to do is become a client at Grayson Global, 你只需要成为格雷森全球公司的客户
through me, of course. 当然是经由我推介
There's an investor recruitment party tomorrow at the house. 明天这里有场募资宴会
And it will only cost you $20 million. 你只需花2千万美元
Oh, is that all? Pass. 那就够了吗 算了吧
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471850.html