《复仇》 第122期:艾米莉太会耍心机了(在线收听

 The caterers just left. 宴会承办商也撤了

Will there be anything else? 还有什么事吗
Nothing you can help me with, I'm afraid. 恐怕没什么你帮得上忙的了
Good night. Why did you hire me? 晚安 你为什么会雇用我
You're having far fewer parties than last year, 比起去年  你要办的宴会少了很多
and you've basically made me your personal assistant. 我基本上快成你的私人助理了
So...I'm just curious. 所以 我有些好奇
All right, then. 好吧
I hired you because you're the best at what you do... 我雇用你  因为你工作出众
and because you're close with Emily. 还因为你和艾米莉关系亲密
Well, as close as anyone can be to a person like her. I see. 对于她那种人  我们只会是泛泛之交 我懂了
Were you surprised that she and Daniel moved in together 她和丹尼尔进展如此神速
so quickly? No, not entirely. 你觉得惊讶吗 不  不太惊讶
She knows how to get what she wants. 她很清楚如何得到想要的东西
What do you mean by that? 此话怎讲
Just that she can be... tricky. 她也会耍耍心机
Let's you and I go to brunch tomorrow. 明天咱们一起吃早午餐吧
And we can discuss this further. 我们再细聊
Okay. I'll make us a reservation... 行  我去帮咱们预约
Victoria. Good night. 维多利亚 晚安
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471856.html