《复仇》 第123期:真假阿曼达(在线收听

 I'm sorry to stop by so late. 抱歉这么晚还来打扰

No, it's fine. Is-- is everything okay? 不  没关系  你还好吧
Yeah, everything's... 挺好的
everything's great. 我挺好的
Remember when I told you about the girl 记得我跟你说过
who used to live here before with her dad? 那个曾经和她父亲住在这里的女孩吗
Yeah, of course. 当然记得
Okay, well, that friend from Nolan's pool... 那天在诺兰家泳池旁的朋友
She's that girl. 就是那个女孩
Only she doesn't want anyone to know about it 只是她不想让其他人知道这事
because her dad wasn't exactly popular around here, 因为她爸爸在这儿不太受欢迎
especially with your neighbors. 尤其是对你的邻居而言
But I told her--I told her she can trust you. 但我告诉她可以相信你
You mind if I show her the swing that her dad built? 你介意我带她看看她爸造的这个秋千吗
No. Go right ahead. 不介意 你们随意
Emily...this is Amanda, 艾米莉 这位是阿曼达
a very close, old friend of mine. 我的老相识
It's nice to see you again, Amanda. 很高兴再看到你  阿曼达
Jack has the nicest things to say about you. 杰克夸了你好多
I'm just so happy my home is in good hands. 看到这家有了好主人  我真高兴
It was a very special place for me and my father. 这房子对我和我爸来说意义非凡
It's good to be home. 能回家看看真好
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471857.html