《复仇》 第133期:丹尼尔的直觉(在线收听

 Excuse me. 不好意思

Can I help you? 有什么要帮忙的吗
I'm, uh, looking for something 我在找东西
I buried as a little kid. 我小时候把它埋在这的
Yeah, well, I don't think it's cool for you to be here 我觉得艾米莉不在家
without Emily around. 你这样不太合适
Well, Emily said it's cool, so... 艾米莉说没关系的
She didn't mention it to me, 她可没跟我这么说过
so you should probably come back when she's here. 你最好等她在家时  再过来
Do you have a problem with me? 你对我有什么意见吗
You don't even know me. 你根本就不认识我
Exactly. 正是如此
What's going on? 怎么了
Your boyfriend here is trying to throw me off you property 你男朋友想要把我从你院子里扔出去
for looking for something that belongs to me. 就因为我在这找儿我自己的东西
No, it's okay, Daniel. 这没关系的  丹尼尔
Um, well, maybe you could, uh, come back tomorrow morning. 或许你可以明天早上再来
And I'll help you search for what you're trying to find. 到时我也能帮你找找看
Told you she was cool. 跟你说了  她不介意的
That girl makes me nervous. 这姑娘总让我觉得不舒服
She just seems a little... lost to me. 我觉得她只是有点迷茫无措
I mean, can you imagine 你想想看
growing up the way she had to? 她的成长之路多么坎坷
Just be careful with her. 还是对她留个心眼比较好
I will. 我会的
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471867.html