《复仇》 第134期:只会用钱贿赂(在线收听

 What are you doing? 你在干嘛

Can you tell me why you're looking for 能不能告诉我
a 1-bedroom apartment in Montauk? 你为什么要在蒙托克找一居室的公寓
You're spying on my laptop? 你偷看我的电脑
Don't change the subject. 别转移话题
Declan and I were looking for a place. 德克兰和我在找房子
Thought we'd put your $25,000 bribe to good use. 我们觉得该把你那两万五的贿款用对地方
That's right, mom. 没错  妈妈
I know you were trying to pay him off 我知道你想用钱买通他的事
only you couldn't, 可惜你没得逞
because he really cares about me. 因为他是真的爱我
I'm sure he does. 我相信他爱你
And I'm sure that you think you feel the same way, too, 我知道你也觉得自己同样爱他
but believe me, this is an insanely bad idea. 但你要相信我  这是个很糟糕的主意
What about school? What about-- 上学怎么办  还有...
Relax, mom. I'm not...moving in with Declan. 别紧张  妈妈  我不会跟德克兰同居
It wouldn't be fair to him. 这样对他不公平
Fair to him? 还对他不公平
Because all I really want is to get away from you. 因为我只是想远离你
I'm 17, mom, and dad said it's pretty much up to me 我已经17岁了  妈妈 爸爸说  要与谁一起住
who I want to live with. 该由我自己决定
Well, guess what. I choose dad. 知道吗 我选择跟爸爸住
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471868.html