《复仇》 第136期:诺兰退出复仇计划(在线收听

 You crossed the line, Emily. 你太过分了  艾米莉

How could you do that to me? 你怎么能那样对我
If you mean that recording of you and Tyler, 如果你指的是你和泰勒的视频
you'll thank me one day. I did you a favor. 总有一天  你会感谢我帮了你一把的
But I trusted you. 亏我那么信任你
You can't build trust on secrets, Nolan. 信任不能建立在秘密之上  诺兰
You should know that by now. 你现在该懂了吧
Oh, you're one to talk-- 你还好意思说我
Holding back on me about Amanda, God knows what else. 你对我隐瞒阿曼达的事  天知道还有什么
You have been trying to derail me since day one-- 你从一开始就在给我添乱
Toying with Jack's heart, 戏弄杰克的感情
buying his boat. 买下他的船
And now you sabotaged our alliance 现在你又因为迷上了个妓男
because you fell for a hooker. 而破坏了我们的结盟
The difference is, 我和你的不同之处在于
that when I had an opportunity to expose you today, 今晚我本可以把你抖出来
I didn't. 可我没有
Well, maybe that's because, deep down inside, 也许那是因为你内心深处明白
you know I meant it when I said 我说到做到
that I would take you down if you tried to get in my way. 如果你敢挡我的路  我会连你一起收拾
Message received. 了解了
I'm done playing your evil games. 我退出你的邪恶计划
I never asked you to be a part of this. 我从没要求你插手此事
No. 你是没有
Your father did. 可你爸爸有
Ems, he didn't want this for you. 艾米莉  他不想看到你这样
Remember? 记得吗
It's good that he's gone. 幸好他已不在人世
'Cause at least now he can't see what you've become. 不用目睹你现在的样子
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471906.html