《复仇》 第137期:维多利亚的恐慌(在线收听) |
Hey, uh, did I just see Nolan leaving your place? 刚才是诺兰从你家出来吗 Yeah, um... 没错
He had a pretty scary visit from Tyler. 泰勒去找他 把他吓到了
He thinks Nolan got him fired. 泰勒以为是诺兰害他被开除的
Well, that's just it. My father didn't fire him. 结果我爸没有开除他
Really? 真的吗
Do you have any idea why? 知道为什么吗
Who knows? 谁知道呢
I've just had enough of my father's lies. 我已经受够我爸的谎言了
Listen, are you okay with me staying with my mom tonight? 我今晚想陪着我妈 行吗
If and when Tyler shows up, 要是泰勒出现了
I don't want her here alone. 我不想让她独自一人
Yeah, that's probably a great idea. 好的 你是该留下
I mean, you're welcome to come over, too, if you like. 当然如果你想过来 我也鼓掌欢迎
Got a great view of your porch from up here 要是阿曼达·克拉克又去你那里找东西
in case Amanda Clarke comes digging around again. 从这里可以看得一清二楚
I can handle Amanda. 我对付得了阿曼达
You just look after your mom. 你好好照顾你妈吧
Ah, she'll be all right. 她会没事的
She hired a lawyer today. 她今天请了一个律师
That's great. 太好了
Sleep tight. 睡个好觉
Night. 晚安
Did I hear you say Amanda Clarke? 你刚才提到的是阿曼达·克拉克吗
Yeah, she's back in town after all this time. 过了那么久 她又回来了
Strange, right? 很奇怪吧
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471907.html |