《复仇》 第139期:沙滩烧烤(在线收听) |
Mom. Daniel. 妈妈 丹尼尔 You left without saying good-bye this morning. 早上怎么不说一声就走了
I wanted to let you rest. 我想让你多休息会
I'm sure it was another sleepless night. - Well, actually, 昨晚肯定又是个不眠夜吧 -其实
it was very comforting, having you here last night. 昨晚你在家 我感觉很踏实
Listen, I just spoke to dad. 爸刚才来找我谈话
As far as he's concerned, we've patched things up. 在他看来 我们已经讲和了
As far as I'm concerned, I'm positioned to get you 而在我看来 我已经做好准备
whatever information you need to help you with your divorce. 为你获取任何能帮到你离婚案的信息
Thank you, darling. 谢谢你 亲爱的
Tyler ever come home? 泰勒回过家了吗
No, but I agree, 没有 但我同意你说的
he's overstayed his welcome. 他已经在我们家待得过久了
I'm going to ask him to move out when he returns. 等他回来 我就让他搬走
Have you given any thought 你想过
about how you want to celebrate your birthday? 要如何庆祝自己的生日吗
Yeah, I wanted to keep it simple, 是的 我想一切从简
so Emily's gonna throw a clambake on the beach, 所以艾米莉打算举办海滩烧烤晚宴
just family and one or two friends. 就像家庭聚餐 再叫上几个朋友
Whatever you want, darling. 你说了算 亲爱的
You know I'm gonna have to invite dad. 我还会邀请老爸参加
Well, it's all for the greater good. 当然 以大局为重
I'll check in with you in a bit. 我一会儿再和你详谈
Morning, Victoria. 早上好 维多利亚
I thought we could spend some time going over concepts 我们得花些时间计划一下
for Daniel's birthday celebration. 丹尼尔的庆生宴会
Clambake. 烧烤晚宴
I beg your pardon? 你说什么
Daniel wants a clambake. 丹尼尔想办场烧烤晚宴
Please call Emily and 打电话给艾米莉
see if you can lend her your severely overqualified hand. 看看你是否能给她提些专业意见
Of course. 好的
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471909.html |