《复仇》 第143期:私下协商离婚(在线收听

 It's not surprising that, after this initial meeting, 不出意外  经过首次交涉

Conrad has no intention of 康拉德无意拱手让出
simply handing over what we're asking for. 我们要求的东西
I think you should be prepared for this to proceed to trial. 我觉得你要做好跟他对薄公堂的准备
No. We'll handle this matter privately. 不行  这官司必须私下和解
Then you may want to consider what you're willing to give up 那您就得考虑做些取舍
to avoid that eventuality. 以避免和解谈判失败
I've already given up far too much. 我舍弃的已经够多的了
Well, I'm afraid you can't have it both ways. 那我必须提醒您  鱼和熊掌不可兼得
If talks break down in mediation, 如果仲裁调解失败
our best chance at defeating Conrad will be 对付康拉德最好的时机就是
to expose his infidelities in open court. 在公开审判时  将他不忠的事情曝光
This is a point you've made abundantly clear. 这个观点你已经阐述的很详细了
There are other considerations. 毕竟还要有所顾及
What, 关于什么
Charlotte and Daniel? 夏洛特和丹尼尔吗
That's exactly what opposing counsel is counting on-- 你的软肋正中对方律师下怀
Your maternal instincts working against your self-interest. 母性本能会损害你的自身利益
You're playing right into their hands. 你这是自投罗网
There's more than one way to lose a child in a divorce. 在离婚中  一不小心就会失去孩子的心
You're not gonna lose anything. 你不会失去任何东西
I happen to be quite good at what I do, Victoria, 维多利亚  我是非常优秀的律师
But I can't do anything unless you start trusting me. 但你若不信任我  我也爱莫能助
You said you were willing to get your hands dirty. 你说过你不介意玩阴的
Well, that time is fast approaching. 现在就是耍手段的大好时机
My hands are already dirty. 手段我已经耍了
That prenup I signed before we were married? 关于我签的那份婚前协议
I lied. 我撒了谎
I wasn't really pregnant when I signed it. 我签字的时候并没有怀孕
The contract is valid. 那份协议是有效的
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471913.html