《复仇》 第162期:金钱的诱惑(在线收听) |
"By the time the trial ended, "审讯结束之时 every person I once trusted 每一个我曾经信任的人
had turned their back on me. 都弃我而去
The only remaining option was to find an impartial observer 仅剩的选择是找到一位公正的旁观者
to tell my story. 将我的事公之于众
I thought Mason Treadwell would be that person." 我觉得梅森·特德韦尔会是那个人"
You have to understand the scope of the cover-up. 你要明白这个互相包庇的关系网
We're talking about people on every level-- 涉及到各个阶层人士
Prosecutors, defense attorneys, friends, 检察官 辩护律师 密友
coworkers. 以及同僚
Well, setting aside the logistics of your theory, 先不论你这一说辞的合理性
why do you think all these people from your everyday life 你认为你身边的这些人
would turn on you so rampantly? 为什么这么毫不留情地对付你
Just promises of power, money, 权利 金钱以及
political favors. 政治利益的诱惑
I mean, you name it. 凡是你能说出的好处都在其列
And then when I think those didn't work, 而当这些都不管用的时候
they used threats. 他们就开始威胁
Think about it. 好好想想吧
If they could put me in here, 他们都能把我弄进来
imagine what else they're capable of. 想想他们还能干出些什么
Fascinating footage. 有趣的影像资料
Clarke seems to be utterly convinced 克拉克看上去非常坚定
that he's telling the truth. 自己说的都是实话
In his twisted mind, he is. 在他扭曲的精神世界中 的确是的
The general consensus within the psychiatric community 心理学界有普遍共识
is advanced pathological narcissism. 精神病就是一种病理性的自恋
Then no element of his story has been borne out by facts? 他的故事没有一点是基于现实的吗
Not a shred. 一点都没有
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471931.html |