《复仇》 第172期:结婚的动机(在线收听

 Ashley, are you out there? Yes. 阿什莉  你在外面吗 在

Is Emily coming to the reading? 艾米莉会来参加读书会吗
Yeah, I think she just arrived. 会的  我想她应该刚到
Good. 很好
I need you to do something for me. 我需要你帮我做点事
I don't see the guest of honor. Do you? 我没看到那位特邀嘉宾  你呢
Maybe he accidentally strangled himself 也许他一个不小心用阔领带
with an ascot. 把自己勒死了
Emily, walk with me? Sure. 艾米莉  陪我走走吧 好的
Is everything okay? 没事吧
Mason didn't cancel on you, did he? 梅森没放你鸽子吧
No, he's just running late. This is about Daniel. 没有  他只是迟到了  是丹尼尔的事
Did he tell you how 他告诉你
Conrad altered the terms of his trust? 康拉德修改了他信托基金的条款吗
No. Why would he discuss that with me? 没有  他为什么要告诉我
More importantly, why would he discuss that with you? 更重要的是  他怎么告诉你了
Well, he didn't. 他没告诉我
My ears just happened to be in the right place at the right time. 我只是正正巧巧听到了
The amendment makes it so the only way 修正条款规定  丹尼尔在30岁之前
Daniel can fully access his trust before he turns 30 能自由支配他信托基金的唯一方法
is to get married. 就是结婚、
Why are you telling me this? 为什么要跟我说这个
Because you're my friend. 因为你是我的朋友
If I were you, I would want to know whether or not 如果我是你  在男友成为未婚夫前
my boyfriend's motives were pure before he became my fiance. 我会想要知道  他的动机是否纯粹
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471941.html