《复仇》 第184期:夏洛特是大卫的女儿(在线收听

 You've breached our disclosure contract, Victoria... 维多利亚  你违反了我们开诚布公的协议

And not for the first time. 而且不只一次了
How do you expect me to represent you 如果我都无法信任你
when I can't even trust you? 你让我怎么替你辩护
I told you, I had an affair. 我跟你说过  我有婚外情
But you didn't tell me it was with David Clarke 但你没告诉我对象是大卫·克拉克
or that Charlotte could possibly be his daughter. 或是夏洛特有可能是他的女儿
What are you doing? 你在干什么
Well, our late head of security 我们的前任安全主管
had a number of subcontractors he hired for various tasks. 针对不同工作  雇佣了各种员工
Looks like I'm gonna be needing one of them. 似乎我将需要其中之一了
For what? 为什么
Mason thinks that his tapes were destroyed in a fire, 梅森认为他的录像已毁于那场火灾
but I know damn well it was deliberately set 但我非常清楚  那是一场蓄意纵火
in order to cover the theft. By whom? 用来掩饰盗窃行为  是谁干的
Ashley. 阿什莉
Please invite Amanda Clarke up this afternoon for tea. 邀请阿曼达·克拉克今天下午过来喝茶
Do not take no for an answer. 务必要她过来
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471953.html