《复仇》 第187期:夫妻撕破脸(在线收听) |
I need to speak with her in private.That might not be the best idea. 我要和她私下里谈谈 这可不明智 No, I would advise against that. 我建议您别答应
It's not a request. 这不是请求
Must you drag charlotte into all this? 你一定要把夏洛特牵入这一切吗
Me?That's rich. 你怪我 太可笑了
Here are your options, and they are limited-- 我给你两个有限选择
"A," You accept the pittance I'm prepared to offer you A 你接受我准备给你的离婚补偿金
in exchange for avoiding a trial 以换取调解
or "B," We take this to court, 或B 我们庭上见
and it becomes common knowledge that Charlotte 让所有人都知道夏洛特的父亲
is the daughter of the most hated in America, 是个美国众矢之的人
meaning you had a torrid love affair 这也意味着你和一个恐怖分子
with a terrorist. 有过一段风流韵事
David Clarke was no terrorist, 大卫·克拉克不是恐怖分子
and he was twice the man you ever were. 他可比你强多了
Well, you're gonna have a very hard time 你把这点告诉所有人
convincing the rest of the world of that. 看会不会有人信你
So what's it gonna be, Victoria, "A" Or "B"? 你选哪个 维多利亚 A还是B
I did everything you asked for, 我当年全是按你说的做的
and now you're prepared to throw your children to the wolves 可你现在却准备抛弃你的孩子
and leave me with nothing 使我一无所有
all because of your wounded pride? 而这仅仅是因为你自尊受损吗
I'll instruct Barbara to send over 我会叫芭芭拉把我的最后提议
my final proposal. 发给你
Reject it, and whatever happens to Charlotte 你要是拒绝 不管夏洛特发生什么
will be on your hands. 都是你的责任
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/471956.html |