《复仇》 第195期:阿曼达对杰克的感情(在线收听) |
I told you Jack Porter was off-limits. 我告诉过你不要伤到杰克·波特 What happened? 到底怎么回事
Victoria called in her own guy. 维多利亚叫她自己的人做的
There was nothing I could do. 我无能为力
You were supposed to control it. 但这本该是在你掌控之下的
They got to you, didn't they? 他们找到了你 是吗
No. Your father did. 不 是你爸爸
I told him his best shot at a new trial 我跟他说他在重新审理时的最佳反击
would mean pulling you in. 可能会把你牵扯进
He refused. 于是他拒绝了
He was afraid of what the conspiracy might do 他担心那伙人为了让你闭嘴
to keep you silenced. 会不择手段
You're lucky I intercepted 你该庆幸我在她之前
that D.N.A. Test she ordered on Amanda. 截下了阿曼达的DNA测试结果
If I hadn't switched the sample, you'd be finished. 要不是我调换了样本 你已经完蛋了
I know. 我明白
Thank you. 多谢
You know I believe your father is innocent, 我相信你爸爸是清白的
but I can't be part of this kind of violence. 我不能参与这种暴力计划
Maybe it's time you reassess what you're doing here. 也许你也该重新想想你的所作所为了
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472059.html |