《复仇》 第196期:艾米丽高超的演技(在线收听) |
We need to talk. 我们得谈谈 No kidding. 说真的
I've got about a jillion questions for you. 我还真有很多事要问你
I know you've been keeping secrets from me. 我知道你一直对我有所隐瞒
You have about five seconds to start talking. 给你五秒钟的时间开口解释
The Graysons framed my father. 格雷森夫妇陷害了我爸爸
They were responsible for that plane going down. 他们才是当年坠机事故的主谋
They set him up to take the fall. 他们陷害我爸爸 让他做了替罪羊
Are you serious? 你说真的吗
While I was rotting away in juvie with you 当我跟你在少管所发霉
and my father was rotting away in federal prison, 我爸爸在联邦监狱等死时
the Graysons were sitting in that house, 格雷森一家却安然住在那所房子里
living their lives, spending their money, raising their kids, 逗逗孩子 花花钱 悠哉地生活
like nothing ever happened. 好像什么事都没发生过
So that's why I'm here. 这就是我回来这里的原因
I came back to avenge my father's death, 我要替我爸爸报仇
and to take everything away from them. 要让他们一无所有
Why didn't you tell me? 之前为什么不告诉我
I-If you would've told me, I-- 如果你早告诉我
Because I didn't want something like this to happen. 因为我也不想今天这样的事发生
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472060.html |