《复仇》 第199期:丹尼尔辱骂岳父不知情(在线收听) |
For some, commitment is like faith... 对某些人来说 承诺如同信仰一样 a chosen devotion to another person or an intangible ideal. 是自愿向他人或无形的理想效忠
But for me, commitment has a shadow side, 但对我来说 承诺有其阴暗的一面
a darker drive that constantly asks the question... 某种黑暗的驱使力时不时地问我
How far am I willing to go? 你决心走到哪种地步
I woke up, and you were gone again. 我醒来 你人又不在了
We're gonna have to do something about that. 这问题我们要好好解决一下
Well, you crawled into bed so late, 你很晚才爬上床
I thought I'd let you sleep a bit. 我是想让你多睡会儿
I know. I--I'm sorry. I should-- 我知道 抱歉我
I should've never gone to see my dad. 我不应该去见我爸爸
I should've stayed with you. 应该和你呆在一起
Is everything okay? 出什么事了
I found out why my parents' divorce is so contentious. 我发现我爸妈离婚这事错综复杂
Turns out my dad 我爸爸竟然
isn't really Charlotte's father. 并非夏洛特的亲生父亲
Oh, my god, Daniel. 我的天啊 丹尼尔
And that's not even the worst of it. 这还不是最糟糕的部分
Her biological father is that madman 她的亲生父亲是那个
who used to live in your house-- 曾经住在这里的疯子
Amanda's father, the terrorist. 阿曼达的爸爸 那个恐怖分子
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472063.html |