《复仇》 第206期:第一次的相遇是跟踪(在线收听) |
"The Marriage of Heaven and Hell" By William Blake. 威廉·布雷克所作的《天堂与地狱的婚姻》 William Blake, the poet. 威廉·布雷克 一个诗人
I know who that is. I took brit lit last semester. 我知道他 上学期我学了英国文学
All right. Very good. Listen. 很好 那你听着
"If the doors of perception were cleansed, "若感知通透纯净
everything would appear to man as it is, 人们将看清万物的原貌
infinite." 无穷无尽"
And that applies to you how? 这跟你有什么关系
Infinite freedom. 无尽的自由
That's what I want. 这就是我想要的
I'm weighed down by my father's expectations, 我爸爸对我的期望
my mother's disapproving eye, 我妈妈不认同的眼神
but mostly by the world's perception 最主要还有世人对于格雷森这个姓的观念
of what it means to be a Grayson. 把我压得喘不过气来
I don't want to be limited by all that for the rest of my life. 我不想以后的日子都被这些束缚着
That's it. That's what I'm looking for. 就是这样 这才是我想要的
Beautiful. Great. 完美 很好
What were you thinking? 你刚在想什么
I was just thinking about the moment that... 我只是在回想那一刻
I knew you were the one. 我确定你是我的真命天子
Oh, that's nice. Yeah. 这很好
Daddy. 爸爸
I knew you'd come. 我就知道你会来
Well, it's a family portrait, isn't it? 这可是拍全家福 不是吗
And this is still my family. 而这还是我家呢
Hey, I want to take a picture with dad. 我想跟我爸爸拍张照
Great. In a minute. I just need to talk to your mother. 好 等等 我得先跟你妈妈谈谈
Let's set one up with Charlotte and her father. 再帮夏洛特和她爸爸照一组
You know what? Forget it. 算了吧
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472069.html |