《复仇》 第209期:虚伪的幸福之家(在线收听) |
Hey, skipper. 船长 What you got? 手里拿的是什么
You're an A.V. Geek, right? 你对视频音频很在行 是吗
You know what that is? 你知道这是什么吗
Dinosaur format. 真是古董格式
What do I need to watch it? 我要用什么东西才能看到它的内容
Well, why don't I just take it back to my lab? 不如让我带回我的实验室
And, uh, I'll see what I can do. 我看看有没有办法
I'll hold on to that. 还是放在我这儿吧
Jack... 杰克
You--you seem tightly wound. 你好像神经质了点
I mean, I can't help but notice Amanda's name on that. 我只是不小心看到了上面有阿曼达的名字
A sex tape? 是性爱录像吗
No. Just find me a player. 不是 帮我找个播放器来就行
As you know, Grandpa Grayson is in town, 你们应该知道了 格雷森爷爷也在镇上
and I would love for the two of you 你们今晚若能跟我们一起晚餐
to join us for dinner tonight. 我会非常高兴
I would be remissed if I didn't mention how important it is 你们要知道 基于最近发生的这么多事
for all of us, despite recent events, 大家尽力欢迎他
to put forth our best effort 到我们这幸福之家来
and welcome him into our happy home. 是有多么重要
What was that about? 那是什么意思
That looked an awful lot like my mother getting what she wants. 这看起来是我妈达成目的的样子
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472071.html |