《复仇》 第210期:晒太阳(在线收听

 You know what? This is Nolan. 诺兰打电话来了

I've been putting him off all day. I've gotta get it. 我今天一直没接他电话  这个得接
All right. I'm gonna get changed. Okay. 好的  我去换衣服  行
Okay. 好的
Ashley, I'll be back in a minute. 阿什莉  我马上回来
Did you find the tape? 你找到录像带了吗
Jack won't let it out of his sight. 杰克一直拿着录像带  寸步不离
I could erase it if I dig up my degausser. 如果我找到消磁器  应该能把内容清除掉
But there's no guarantee he won't watch it before then. 但不能保证在此之前他不会看
Okay, do you know the number that was on the tape? 好吧  你知道录像带上的编号吗
14. Why? You know what's on it? 14  怎么了  你知道里面的内容吗
That was my interview with Treadwell when I was 10. 那里面是我十岁时和特德韦尔的谈话
I've gotta get my hands on the tape. 我必须拿到那个录像带
I'll take it from here. 接下来交给我吧
Wait, wait, wait, wait. What are you gonna do? 等等  等等  你想要干嘛
Something I've been trying to avoid. 一件我一直尽力避免的事情
Everything okay? 没事吧
Yeah. 没事
I know you weren't happy with that photo shoot. 我知道你不喜欢那样拍照
No, it w--it's not that. 不  与那无关
It's just... I don't know. 只是  我也不知道
Maybe tomorrow, 也许明天
you, Daniel, and I can go out in the sunlight, 你  我  丹尼尔可以一起去晒晒太阳
do something that's a bit more us. 做些我们真正会做的
That was my original concept. 我一开始也是这么想的
This whole thing was Victoria's idea. 这些都是维多利亚的主意
Yeah, it usually is. 是啊  一如既往
Listen, I have a few things that I need to take care of. 我有点事情要去处理一下
Will you tell Daniel I had to go? 能帮我转告丹尼尔我得先离开了吗
What kind of things? 什么事情
Secret things. Wedding things. 秘密的事情 关乎婚礼
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472072.html