《复仇》 第217期:公子哥有钱也很烦(在线收听) |
Hey, studybug. Settle an argument for us. 书呆子 你来评评理 Do you know who this man is? 你知道他是谁吗
Nope. 不知道
He is poised to be one of the richest men in America. 他即将成为全美最富有的阶层
But he wants to throw all that away 但他却想放弃一切
and become a penniless poet. 当个一文不名的诗人
Now I think he's crazy. What do you think? 我觉得他疯了 你呢
I think you should ask someone else. 我想你还是去问别人吧
Oh, no, no, no. We want to ask you. 不 不 不 我们想听你的意见
I mean, I can't be who I am and a poet at the same time. 我不能同时既做富二代 又当诗人
My parents would never allow it. 我父母永远都不会同意的
You want people to see something different 想知道人们听见你姓时
when they hear your last name? 不一样的反应吗
Make 'em see it. 直接问他们吧
Be better than your parents. 反应比你的父母要好
There ain't nothin' more poetic than that. 没有比这更富诗意的了
Daniel strikes me as a man who knows what he wants. 丹尼尔是个清楚自己想要什么的人
Be willing to make a decision. 也乐意做出抉择
That's what Patton said 就像巴顿将军说的
was the sign of a true leader. 这是成为真正领袖的好兆头
Evening, all. 大家晚上好
Sorry I'm late. I got held up at work. 很抱歉迟到了 公务缠身
Still kissing up to the boss after all these years, hey? 过了这么多年 还是那么爱拍老板马屁啊
Yeah, well, it seems a C.E.O.'s work is never done. 看来CEO永远不得闲
If you'll excuse me. 请允许我失陪下
Charlotte, would you join me in the study, please? 夏洛特 跟我来下书房吧
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472080.html |