《复仇》 第224期:艾米莉心痛杰克(在线收听) |
Charlotte. 夏洛特 It's not what you look at that matters, 你看向什么并不重要
but what you see. 重要的是你看到了什么
Jack saw the tape, Nolan. 杰克还是看了那盘录像带 诺兰
What the hell happened? 到底怎么回事
I'm sorry. The degausser didn't work. 我很抱歉 消磁器没起作用
It's a relic. What can I say? 是坏的 我能怎么办
Thanks to you, Jack showed up at the Graysons 因为你 杰克闯入了格雷森家
and threatened Victoria. 威胁了维多利亚
Now he's in her crosshairs, too. 现在他也成为了她瞄准的目标了
Thanks to me? 因为我吗
Jack was bound and determined, Emily. 杰克目标明确 毫不动摇 艾米莉
And do I need to remind you how that tape 我还需要提醒你那盘磁带
got into his hands in the first place? 最初是怎么到了他手上的吗
Besides, wasn't it always part of your plan 况且 反正你不也计划着
to reveal Charlotte's paternity at that dinner anyway? 在晚餐中揭露夏洛特生父之秘吗
My way, Nolan. 但得按我的计划 诺兰
Now Amanda's on the run, 现在阿曼达跑了
and Jack's more involved than ever. 杰克也被卷入得更深了
Calm down. Count to ten. Take a breath. 冷静 数到十 深呼吸
We've been in worse situations before. 我们曾经历过更糟的局面
You'll get out of this one, too. 这次你也会脱身的
Are you there? 你还在吗
Emily? 艾米莉
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472097.html |