《复仇》 第235期:夫妻争锋相对(在线收听) |
What is this? 这是什么 This is the deed to Grayson Manor. 这是格雷森庄园的地契
And what about the shares of the company? 那公司的股份该如何分
I told you, they were a deal breaker. 我说过了 这绝对不能通融
I'm not gonna relinquish Grayson Global, Victoria, 维多利亚 我是不会放弃格雷森国际的
not to you and not to my father. 既不会给你 也不会给我父亲
Daniel is gonna have his time at the head of the table. 丹尼尔迟早会是公司的一把手
This is not that time. 只是现在还不是时候
Settle now, 现在了结此事
and I'm gonna see to it 我保证
that you get full cash value for all your shares. 你会得到所有与你股份价值相当的现金
Well, at least tell me you're gonna think about it. 至少告诉我 你会考虑的
Hey, where have you been? You've been gone all day. 你去哪了 一整天都没见你
Come on. About to step 过来 我正准备
into a meeting with our old friend Takeda. 去赴老朋友武田的约
Takeda? 武田
Really? He's back in town? 真的吗 他回城了
And coming to the party. Hey, let me ask you something. 还会来参加派对 我有事要问你
These next couple of months, you have any commitments? 接下来的几个月 你与别人有约吗
Just you. Why? 就只有你啊 怎么了
That's all I need to know. 我就想知道这个
I'll see you in a bit. 待会见
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d1j/472114.html |